Current Draft Order: Week 5

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
The Hoyer comment was tounge in cheek. But I do wonder if the correct action is taking one of the current QBs possibly available or utilizing the strong draft position for other options.

Personally I am a fan of Kaaya. But I couldn't judge who would be the best choice without spending a few hours / days in their presence or speaking to people I trust who have.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Keep cranking out those mock draft orders out

hairy-fat-guy.jpg

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
I don't know if he will come out.
But Luke Falk will be the diamond of the draft if he does.
Walk on hard worker who has ice in his veins in the pocket.
Good arm, accurate, patient, tough.
I little small but young yet.

I don't know shit about evaluating players... so it's a fans opinion.
But if you watch him play you will see what I'm talking about.

Kizer, Falk, and Rudolph are my favorite prospects. I would trade down to give someone else Watson or Kayaa. I would never draft a QB with bad pocket presence.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
After Week 5: Currently tied for 2-7 with 5 others. Muuuccchhhh better!

PS - seen a 2017 mock today where the Bears had #2 pick, traded it to Tenn for 9 & 11 and took Cam Robinson / Tez Tebor. Now that's how you build around Hoyer.

I know it's a mock, but Cam Robinson is not a top-20 prospect. He projects as a guard at the next level and according to scouts, he is a "nightmare" off-the-field. Pace doesn't need that. Tabor's counterpart Quincy Wilson is a better prospect than him and is gaining traction as the #1 CB in the draft for many in the community.

An alternative would be Quincy Wilson at 9 and Mitch Trubisky at 11.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
1. Deshone Kizer, best QB in the draft
2. Myles Garrett, best player in the draft

Why it is imperative if the Bears are going to suck that they suck enough to get a top 2 pick.

Monster

Liked Posts:

Why it is imperative if the Bears are going to suck that they suck enough to get a top 2 pick.
1. Garrett - Best Player
2. Falk- Best QB (No matter where drafted)

JTaylor072

Liked Posts:
Instead of focusing on a winning season you are focused on draft position. That makes you the ultimate loser

How in the world is it possible for myself, or any other fan of a team, to "focus" on an outcome of a season? I have absolutely no control. Further, any objective observer with knowledge of the game would see and understand the probability of the 2016 Chicago Bears have a winning season after a 1-3 (now 1-4) start are minuscule.

Since you seem so interested in my "focus", the draft position is only a minor part. I am discussing the future, which as a realist fan is the only thing in my opinion we have to be even remotely excited about.

Anything constructive to add for this conversation sir?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

Derrick Barnett outplayed him, even had a broken up pass in coverage. It was a fun game to watch those 2 terrorize the others offensive line.
Not saying Barnett is the better prospect, but he's damn near close and will be a top 15 pick.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, I don't think the top two rated qb's will even be top 20 guys in this league. Kaaya, Kelly, and Falk will all be better. Draft a stud and then trade back into the first for a real qb.

I'm 100% on board with Falk with our 1st Rd pick. And I do t care if it is considered to be a reach! He is the best QB in the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk