Cutler's former rival comments on his injury...

WearShades

Liked Posts:
I saw that yesterday. There's a bit of a shot in there where he said "I'd have to be taken off in a cart," but it was surprisingly civil towards Cutler who Rivers almost certainly still hates.

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
Funny, because in the game he tore his ACL, he walked off on his own power (without limping). He was running his mouth to Colts fans saying "I'll be back." Except, he didn't play again. He stood on the sidelines. Hmmm...

So, Cutler walks on his injury, gets killed for it. Doesn't finish his playoff game, and gets killed for it. But, Rivers did the same thing. I guess if Twitter was big back then it might have been Rivers getting killed. Probably not, though. His body language is better...

Dr. KickurButkus

Liked Posts:
Funny, because in the game he tore his ACL, he walked off on his own power (without limping). He was running his mouth to Colts fans saying "I'll be back." Except, he didn't play again. He stood on the sidelines. Hmmm...

So, Cutler walks on his injury, gets killed for it. Doesn't finish his playoff game, and gets killed for it. But, Rivers did the same thing. I guess if Twitter was big back then it might have been Rivers getting killed. Probably not, though. His body language is better...

Body language is overrated, but what didn't help his cause (I was at the game, saw highlights later) is, all the broadcast would show is Cutler standing there on the sidelines looking off into space. Just wish he was a more animated leader, certainly would help with public opinion. Public opinion doesn't really matter if you win, but when you lose that could be a different story. I also wish Cutler didn't look so disinterested all the time!
Another thing the Bears front office should have been on this right away not leaving it up to Urlacher, Briggs and Kruetz to start defending him. The more time that went on without official word the more speculation happened. And then you have reports that when Cutler went out to eat Sunday night he used the stairs and not the elevator! Not good!

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
There was also clear visual evidence of Cutler looking over the photos with Hanie after the TD drive, shots of Cutler with the earpiece in his ears listening to Martz. People just pick off the parts that already fit their perspectives and opinions.