Da #9 or "2nd Draft Pick" CSS POLL

Who will Poles select with his 2nd pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
It would be hard to argue against grabbing Alt, or any Poles thought were All-pro, since you basically can't get them in FA.
I'm not in a position to argue against any of the men we could draft at 9. There are a lot of talents in the first round that could help this team tremendously.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Wouldn't it be a bitch if the Bears stood pat at #9 and picked a guy we were all like, "Fuck, that guy wasn't even on our radar at 9."?

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Wouldn't it be a bitch if the Bears stood pat at #9 and picked a guy we were all like, "Fuck, that guy wasn't even on our radar at 9."?
Taking Graham Barton, G/C would be a kick in the nuggs.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
All this WR talk reminds me of the Jalen Carter smoke last year.
I guess it's good teams below will think the Bears want a ton of players available at 9 cause then more teams will want to jump to #9 to get their guy.

And they're also more likely to think Bears will be loose enough to trade down.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

That he has a personality problem and we shouldn't take him? Or that the Eagles were a good spot because they can deal with the personality?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Hoping for Odunze at 9 but I think its more likely trade down. Im guessing tradedown to around 13 and grabbing Verse but I think theres a ton of other equally likely outcomes.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
That a WR is on the table shouldn't be a question just like the Bears taking Williams shouldn't be a question. Like Williams being the only QB they had visit they weren't shy about having the top WRs visit and they know at least MHJ would be out of range.
I think it comes down to who is going to be there at 9 and whether or not they're going to move up for a WR.

If they're not moving up it's who's left at 9 and that could also leave a trade down. If they're moving up it could be any of the 3 WRs, but probably not MHJ.

I'm OK with anything except a Bears' surprise or passing over any of the expected talent at 9 to trade down. About the only passes at 9 I could eventually forgive is Turner or Bowers figuring the Bears thought they weren't a match. But it would be a WTF moment when it happens.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
I couldn't live with myself if I didn't vote for a fellow Bruin....but there are a handful of players I'll be happy with as long as they play DE, DT, IOL or WR.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I prefer Verse but think Atlanta passes on Turner and Eberflus and Poles swoop in happily

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Yes, but the only WR who was almost involved with fatalities this year was already a pro, not a draft prospect.

Sadly, any draft prospect with any kind of off field issues is not on the Bears big board.