Daniels and Ifedi

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
With all the talk of Jenkins, what’s up with these two? We need those 2 back out there just as much as Jenkins needs to be out there.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Ifedi is going to be out a while with a hip flexor. I would expect Daniels out there Saturday.
I doubt Daniels will play Saturday if he doesn't practice leading up to it. Hopefully he's back next week. Never know how long a groin (I believe it's a groin injury correct?) will last.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I doubt Daniels will play Saturday if he doesn't practice leading up to it. Hopefully he's back next week. Never know how long a groin (I believe it's a groin injury correct?) will last.
Totally agree that they will need to practice before participating Saturday

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Ifedi is training for the fitness test. He’s pretty busy. The good news is he didn’t get a concussion on his first attempt.

discplayer

Liked Posts:
They actually said it was a "quadriceps" injury. It's kinda tough to pull your quad, so figured it was a contusion/charley horse kind of thing.

The odd thing I did notice is that there were a handful of guys listed with "quad" injuries. I mean, I get it if they were hamstring strains miss-stated as a quad injury, but there were also a few listed with hamstring strains, as well.

Gotta wonder if all the soft tissue injuries are from the cumulative effect of difficulty training during the pandemic.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is Jenkins on Aug 2. If he's got a back, this seems like a WTF moment for a guy you are trying to rest into availability. Whose idea was that?
1628766718719.png

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
Yeah, groin injuries can linger. No reason to rush things in preseason.

Edit: guess its a quad. Still better to rest it now.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
This is Jenkins on Aug 2. If he's got a back, this seems like a WTF moment for a guy you are trying to rest into availability. Whose idea was that?
View attachment 13023

Great question. Probably the same genius that had Kevin White out doing sprints on a broken leg.