Dark Matter 😬

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Who here has been following the Dark Matter show on Apple TV+ ? (Setting in Chicago btw.)

I think it’s creepy when all the Jason’s start appearing.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I have not watched it yet but it was on my list to watch the next time I subscribe to AppleTV. I'm waiting for the next season of 'Foundation' to come back before I subscribe again.

How are you liking the show?

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have not watched it yet but it was on my list to watch the next time I subscribe to AppleTV. I'm waiting for the next season of 'Foundation' to come back before I subscribe again.

its hit or miss with the episodes, but I like the overall story idea.
presumed innocent is another good show on Apple, also based in Chicago.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

When does Foundation come back? I love that show. (I know a lot of people that read the books don’t but I never did so the show doesn’t need to compare to those for me)

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
When does Foundation come back? I love that show. (I know a lot of people that read the books don’t but I never did so the showy doesn’t need to compare to those for me)

I'm guessing sometime next year unfortunately. There was some controversy involving the creator/show runner earlier in the year and so it delayed things. The show runner quit that role due to the disagreements with Apple but is still involved with producing and writing episodes (plus some other things I'm guessing with it). I believe it was budgetary reasons that caused the dispute in the first place which ultimately delayed filming.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I forgot about Severance. That’s a damn good show if you haven’t seen it.

Silo is alright too
New season of Severance in January 2025.. about 3 years after the 1st season lol.

I've watched several shows in AppleTV. Ted Lasso, Severance, Silo, For All Mankind, Masters of the Air, Shrinking, and currently watching this show Dark Matter, and Presumed Innocent.