Darnell Mooney "Sucess doesn't happen by accident"

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously I'm not a certified personal trainer, but I gotta wonder how much these contraptions help...lol.

Liked Posts:
Robinson and Mooney are studs...wondering if they do this on their own initiative or coaches having them do it. Anyway, I don't know if Miller is doing this and no wonder Mooney is much farther along. Character is huge. I wouldn't give up on Miller, I would just kick hiss ass on the mental aspect of the game from a coaching prospective....make him eat some humble pie and grow up real fast.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Good to see, Mooney is more than a speed guy ,nice pick by Da Bears.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Last few games miller was open but just not seen or not enough time. He’s still a mental case but all is not lost yet.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Robinson and Mooney are studs...wondering if they do this on their own initiative or coaches having them do it. Anyway, I don't know if Miller is doing this and no wonder Mooney is much farther along. Character is huge. I wouldn't give up on Miller, I would just kick hiss ass on the mental aspect of the game from a coaching prospective....make him eat some humble pie and grow up real fast.
Mooney has been great all year and should have 4-5 gimme wide open TDs this year. In fact, the receivers were not the issue this past weekend. There were plenty of opportunity for big plays that were missed. Mooney is fast as hell but what makes him so good is his route running. Route running and speed = hard to cover. Now just connect with this guy one time, please.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This type of homework doesn’t surprise me from either of these guys. True pros. This could be a duo fora few more years . and lock down two pieces of the offense. Get it done pace ffs.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Mooney would be a rising star and the talk of the league on a better team. He's fast, runs good routes, and gets open but with the Bears oline and qb they can't get him the ball so he could have those big highlight plays. Just from plays that were there and missed so far hes short about 200 yards and several tds.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
What has Miller done to be called a “mental case”?
I’ve never gotten why people say that either. He’s very emotional, and sometimes those emotions cost him and the team in some games. At least he cares. Not like Ginn, who should be gone yesterday. I don’t recall Miller doing anything that ala Antonio Brown that would classify him as a head case.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mooney has been great all year and should have 4-5 gimme wide open TDs this year. In fact, the receivers were not the issue this past weekend. There were plenty of opportunity for big plays that were missed. Mooney is fast as hell but what makes him so good is his route running. Route running and speed = hard to cover. Now just connect with this guy one time, please.
Staying up beat but you can tell he's disappointed that his efforts are not rewarded with more success. He needs to get more involved and the ball in his hands to blossom. Please, please, put him in the slot on 3 wr sets.

The titles was not a sucess.

Last edited: