Darnell Wright pass blocking reps

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Somehow Darnell Wright is rumored to have looked good. Wright did not look good.

Wright is said to have NOT ALLOWED A SACK

I dunno about you but in the video at the 2:23 mark Wright CLEARLY gives up a sack.

So to recap Wright didn't play well and he did give up a sack.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The not giving up a sack comment was about Wright’s college career.

What is your excuse for having no sack?

He's too stupid to know that.
Darnell Wright is the least of my worries with this team. He'll be fine. The only time he's getting beat is when he oversets, this is correctable. Lucas Patrick on the other hand...

Yea, I see nothing to worry about. He's also playing next to the worst lineman on the time. That Nate Davis signing was straight dogshit.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jones has to chill on the penalties but outside of that, both tackles weren't bad. Nothing like the interior where Davis probably played the best out of the 3. Patrick is playing like what he is, a back up. Tevs injury was a killer

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Rookie tackle in first game plays better than the other 4 offensive linemen and yet fatty mcgoo wants to harp on Wrights play. I wonder why…his hatred for Poles is well documented. Try being less biased dumb dumb

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Somehow Darnell Wright is rumored to have looked good. Wright did not look good.

Wright is said to have NOT ALLOWED A SACK

I dunno about you but in the video at the 2:23 mark Wright CLEARLY gives up a sack.

So to recap Wright didn't play well and he did give up a sack.

You are a fat idiot. He handled Clark, smith and Gary for most of the day often one on one

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Wright was by far the best o-lineman on the Bears Sunday. It was his first NFL start and he more than held his own. Some of the garbage I read on this site makes my head hurt.
If we aren't talking about penalties I'd say Jones was by far the best. Wright was beat a few times, Jones wasn't really beat at all in pass protection

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
If we aren't talking about penalties I'd say Jones was by far the best. Wright was beat a few times, Jones wasn't really beat at all in pass protection
That was Jones’ 18th regular season NFL start. Penalties certainly count when you evaluate performance. I was at the game and watched Wright closely. He looked the best to me, but I haven’t looked at the all 22.