DAS Aussie Bears FA plan

AussieBear

tthe art of squirt.

Lesbian-gif-squirt-Meet-Carter-Cruise.gif

458651.gif

squirt-nude-gif.gif

greg23

Liked Posts:
So sign 2 offensive lineman and make our best offensive lineman a backup/swing man?

Perfect strategy.

Only thing better would be doing all the above and drafting Nelson at #8

AussieBear

[video=youtube;tr1kKNr7H2E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr1kKNr7H2E[/video]

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Aint doing a complete list and depth builder.. but eh..

heres da omega edition..

Note: Still hoping dat WR. Dooomarious Thomas is cut or traded to da Bears.

RB - Jerick McKinnon

r281391_576x324_16-9.jpg

Im sure he probably wants to have more of a guarantee at being the man somewhere. Howev, if you can talk him into being able to compete for howards job, that benny gonna be gone and that cohen gonna be in da slot mo... you may have a chance to pick him up if he knows hes getting a good amount of touches.

Dude aint big.. about 5'9 209, but he cant take a shot.. i member amos knocking da fuck out of him and he held on to dat ball juss fine. has that 4.3-4.4 speed and can catch... def worth a look if da bears gonna be using the rb more in the passing game.

i can see the raiders wanting da boi..

WR - Albert Wilson

albert-wilson-of-the-kansas-city-chiefs-avoids-the-tackle-of-steve-picture-id501235540

Like others be noted.. familiar with da nagy. nuff said

WR - Mike Wallace

15_WallaceStepUp_news.jpg

Doubt this happens cause he getting old and pace likes them youngin. However, still be gots that deep threat ability that pace been looking for. dat 4.33 speed to stretch da d. I like his hands betta than Marcheese Lee, who be seem to drop a lot of balls.. Lees catch % is suspect for reals..

OG - Andrew Norwell

170306_norwell_600x360.jpg

Fuck drafting a guard at 8... get the best OG on da market.. who btw is still 26... cut the sitton and insert the Norwell. he has the ability to slide to RG if need be.

C - Weston Richburg

richburg-11417.jpg

Yes.. the bears will finally have a real center again. coming off an injury so his contract may be a lil more team friendly.. Cody whitebeard is now free to OG it again. Considering how much long is injured.. f it.. cut/trade Long and give Cody da j o b. or just use cody as that interior swing.

ILB - Navorro Bowman

bng-l-raiders-1020-126.jpg

No brainer want and need if freeman be gone... fuck freeman.. go get one of vics bois

OLB - Aldon Smith

23ic4i.jpg

Yeah.. throw a bone at the man.. see whats up.. idk if hes even been reinstated.. but if so.. a look wouldnt kill ye..

OLB - Barkevious Mingo

636455641862019856-TopStaffOct-008.JPG

SAY WHAT??

Yeah, a back up competition signing wiff sum youth.. while acho was a solid locker room guy.. hes getting older and done hit his ceiling in skill.. give da mingo dat spot fer a yr and see whats up
CB - Kyle Fuller

gettyimages-459081326-e1441050239100.jpg

Sign the man.. but to be honest, id probably tag him fer a year.. show me another decent season for that mid season extension..

Has to be the worst one of these I have seen this offseason. If Mckinnon couldn't beat out Murray, he is not beating Howard out. nuff said.
Alex Wilson as your big WR fee agent. GTFO
Aldon Smith. Too far removed
Wallace - no thanks
Wake up, Whitehair is a real center now, his best position with us

This makes our team worse, congrats

AussieBear

Has to be the worst one of these I have seen this offseason. If Mckinnon couldn't beat out Murray, he is not beating Howard out. nuff said.
Alex SMith as your big WR fee agent. GTFO
Aldon Smith. Too far removed
Wallace - no thanks

This makes our team worse, congrats

howard couldnt even beat out benny as the go to 3rd down back.. gtfo..

difference between you an i... i know there really aint shit in FA.. especially at WR.. go ahead and pay landry 15 mil a yr.. lee cant catch... whats left?? pryor?? gtfo.. get a component.. wallace = speed/vertical threat.. wilson = system familiarity.. then focus on da draft/trade..

makes da team mo better fo sure..

oline is betta and lg gets younga.. dats betta for mitch
defense gets a real general at ILB... who knows da system already. mo better.. d is now top 8 just cause of dat signing eh

wr corps is better.. not great.. but better.. from d's to c's... draft/trade will get you even mo betta
aldon smith is a flyer... you dont even understand fa flyers.. wow.. may god help you.. ill pray fer ye brudda.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You're the goof who said convince McKinnon he will beat out Howard as the starter, nuff said right there about your awful ideas. Howard pass catching is very fixable, he can made serviceable in the pass catching game.
You don't pickup someone to be your #1 or #2 WR just because they are familiar with the system. POst his stats I dare you.
Wallace is a has been to be at 31, but you like has beens. It's all down hill for him now. Lee is a much better option.
Smith is done in this league, wake up and realize this. YOu can watch him in the XFL in 2 years.

Stick to rugby, you don't know enough about the NFL

AussieBear

You're the goof who said convince McKinnon he will beat out Howard as the starter, nuff said right there about your awful ideas. Howard pass catching is very fixable, he can made serviceable in the pass catching game.
You don't pickup someone to be your #1 or #2 WR just because they are familiar with the system. POst his stats I dare you.
Wallace is a has been to be at 31, but you like has beens. It's all down hill for him now. Lee is a much better option.
Smith is done in this league, wake up and realize this. YOu can watch him in the XFL in 2 years.

Stick to rugby, you don't know enough about the NFL

no i said compete.. all players want is the ability to compete.. you dont even know athletics do ye..

lee cant catch yo.. go watch tape.. fer reals.. too many drops.. wallace is a stopgap.. do you know what a stopgapz be yo.. hes a proven deepthreat

albert wilson

42 rec (62 targets 67% catch %) 554 yard 3 tds......

btw the highest catch % for a fulltime wr on da bears was wright @ 64 % ... so wilson is an upgrade yodontkknowfootball

stick to da shortbus route exploration and developments yo.. u dumb..

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This would be the most expensive offensive line in NFL history.

AussieBear

This would be the most expensive offensive line in NFL history.

dont you want ye "franchise" qb to have dat bess line?

most expensive?? it depends.. sitton and/or long gotta go in dis plan.. massie is getting cut n replaced in a tbd not omega edition

Norwell can play RG if ye wanna ride out sittons last year. that would be solid.. however, Long gets da local meatball favoritisms.. needs an injury or a gm with nuts to push him out dis year. or you do a soft push.. replace lg and center and squeeze a rg in there cause long will get hurt and aint ready.. if said rg boss out.. fans wont be dat mad when da rah rah rah me meatball long is gone.

So da plan is you push out sitton and replace wiff norwell right away.. still gonna be a big contract.. youth be on norwells side dough.. add a center so the whitebeard will get reps at RG... hold long out as long as possible.. who says hes gonna be ready otas etc.. setbacks etc happen..

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
depends.. sitton and/or long gotta go in dis plan..

Norwell can play RG if ye wanna rid out sittons last year. that would be solid.. however, Long gets the local meatball favor.. needs an injury or a gm with nuts to push him out dis year. or you do a soft push.. replace lg and center and squeeze a rg in there cause long will get hurt and aint ready.. if said rg boss out.. fans wont be dat mad when da rah rah rah me meatball long is gone.

So da plan is you push out sitton and replace wiff norwell right away.. still gonna be a big contract.. youth be on norwells side.. add a center so the whitebeard will get reps at RG... hold long out as long as possible.. who says hes gonna be ready otas etc.. setbacks etc happen..

It would definitely be a great Oline, but it’s just too much money to sink into the offensive line. I mean, the Seahawks invested 6 mil into their offensive line in 2016. The Bears would have 4 offensive lineman that each individually passed that number.

AussieBear

It would definitely be a great Oline, but it’s just too much money to sink into the offensive line. I mean, the Seahawks invested 6 mil into their offensive line in 2016. The Bears would have 4 offensive lineman that each individually passed that number.

nowhere else to spend on the offense at the moment...trubs, shaheen, howard, cohen signed... cam,inman will be cheap... no other big name fas worth it........play the cap cycle... Fuller needs a deal asap.. down the road.. goldman/dat slim olb/amos need deals.. other than that.. no one needs money now... spend it where it really counts while you can.. i believe in da trenches on both sides.. im dat guy.. front load..

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
nowhere else else to spend on the offense at the moment...trubs, shaheen, cohen signed... cam,inman will be cheap... no other big name fas worth it........play the cap cycle... Fuller needs a deal asap.. down the road.. goldman/dat slim olb/amos need deals.. other than that.. noone needs money now... spend it where it counts while you can.. i believe in da trenches on both sides.. im dat guy

And i totally respect your opinion, as I always have. But the investment is to great. But I could see the Bears signing one of the guys.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I agree with your wr targets. This years fa is looking like one of the weakest fa of all time. I think Wallace is a perfect pick up cause t keeps us open if a better wr is available next year. Better then others plans of putting ten mil each into wrs that won’t even scratch 800 yards. I like the oline plan also I don’t want a g with my top ten pick. Smith McKinnon and mingo I will pass

AussieBear

And i totally respect your opinion, as I always have. But the investment is to great. But I could see the Bears signing one of the guys.

so you aint sold on trubisky??

if im sold on trubisky, i am making sure the oline is solid and checked off for years..

btw.. as is... leno, sittion, long and massie aint cheap yo.. im just reshuffling names and money

now your oline is young fucks n is solid... when they 28-30 in they peak years.. trubs should be rocking it right??

LT (26 yrs old) Leno 5.9 mil fer 2018
LG (26 years old)Norwell 8-12 mil
C (26 yrs old) ) Richburg - hard to place a number coming off injury
RG (25 yrs old) Whitebeard 1.1 mil
RT TBD

notice.. no sitton, massiedcap or long fuck dong money