David Montgomery

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
This is so stupid, it's unbelievable.
He is tops in broken tackles and near the top in yards after contact.
But yeah, he's loafing.
Did he nail your sister or something?
Maybe he should just stop getting hit so early in the run, or avoid tacklers and then he won't lead in those categories.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I don't know if they have changed the types of runs or the blocking scheme but something has clicked
Much more outside zone the last few weeks. Pretty much all of the runs where he has an actual hole are outside zone.

And they ran a shit ton of play action off it today, probably 60-70% of the passing plays were off it. They should have been doing this all year. But it's not Nagy's usual scheme at all.

In fact this offensive output over the last few weeks proves Nagy is an idiot who is married to scheme rather than being adaptable.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
But what are the Bears? So Monte is tops is broken tackles according to you. But meanwhile the Bears are just mediocre bum slayers. Where was Monte and his 100 yards rushing against the Colts, Rams,??

Everyone is so excited now, but it's like they forgot about the Rams game or the Colts game or just 2 weeks ago the lions game.

But what are the Bears? So Monte is tops is broken tackles according to you. But meanwhile the Bears are just mediocre bum slayers. Where was Monte and his 100 yards rushing against the Colts, Rams,??

Everyone is so excited now, but it's like they forgot about the Rams game or the Colts game or just 2 weeks ago the lions game.

Tough to rack up yards when he's not given the ball.
Just curious, you've mentioned "bum slayer" numerous times. Wasn't that 70's gay punk band?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
facts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you
I don't understand. Can you elaborate without being a douche?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Tough to rack up yards when he's not given the ball.
Just curious, you've mentioned "bum slayer" numerous times. Wasn't that 70's gay punk band?
Did he not get the ball 30 times today?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That shit is just not true. Of all the people to complain about, Monty is far down the list.

The OL is serviceable right now, but it was so bad before it makes it look like we have 5 All Pros up front. When he gets good blocking he is a good back.

Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ is getting ready for a birthday, but you want to involve him in your footbaw thawts.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Talking about the only one who gave 100% all season is sooooo Bears like.

You can say what you want of his weakness but he has his heart on the right side.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Why are you so bitterly upset after a nice Bears victory?

Your username is pretty cringe for an actual adult btw.
I’m stoked. Maybe it’s obvious stupid questions that people ask that does it. Hmmm.... I can also be happy and annoyed at the same time. Unlike you.

Last edited: