David Montgomery

Bolek

Liked Posts:
guys, are you fucking Special person? He had 3 times as many carries today as he typically gets. That may be a good reason

dennehy

Liked Posts:
If he stays healthy he'll probably finish with around 1500 yards from scrimmage, around 1100 rushing, 8-10 TDs, 4.5 or 4.6 ypc. On an offense that was a total dumpster fire for halve the year.

Statistically a top 10 RB.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
If he stays healthy he'll probably finish with around 1500 yards from scrimmage, around 1100 rushing, 8-10 TDs, 4.5 or 4.6 ypc. On an offense that was a total dumpster fire for halve the year.

Statistically a top 10 RB.

Seems pretty straight forward.
67982.jpeg

Attachments

• 67982.jpeg
    67982.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Montgomery is probably our 2nd best offensive player behind Robinson. All of you stop being like @Spartan and appreciate greatness

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Monty is a baller and the footballz illiterate have a serious case of mud butt tryna justify their horrible sense of rb play? he's proven time and time again if he can get to the LOS with competent blocking he can make shit happen.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
That may be true for the past 2 weeks. Do you think Bears just obtained him? Or is this just another dimwitted knee jerking reflex?

435 yards and 5 TD's over the last 4 games, exactly what are you expecting?
And I can repost this, highlighting he's one of four RB's with 700/300 stats FOR THE YEAR. Ya know, he's matching Cook and Kamara, not bad company.
20201220_162153.jpg

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
And I can repost this, highlighting he's one of four RB's with 700/300 stats FOR THE YEAR. Ya know, he's matching Cook and Kamara, not bad company.
View attachment 9103
It's no coincidence that my thread lit a fire under his mediocre ass

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I honestly thought this was DMont’s 3rd or 4th year. This is his second year with the bears. I don’t know why I thought that.

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't think it is a coincidence that the Bears have has the same starting line over the last three games, Lazor took over play calling from Nagy, and the Lions, Texans, and Vikings have some pretty crappy defenses.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That may be true for the past 2 weeks. Do you think Bears just obtained him? Or is this just another dimwitted knee jerking reflex?
I think the bears just got decent OL play. Montgomery has had to dodge defenders in the backfield like you dodge logic

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
It's no coincidence that my thread lit a fire under his mediocre ass

OK, OK, now I get it. How did I not see it? All the numerous 'mediocre ass" and "bum slayer" comments.
Perhaps you're suppressing something? We all love David, but he doesn't swing that way.
Regardless, thank you for turning him around.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
View attachment 9103

Odd that this gets ignored

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the bears just got decent OL play. Montgomery has had to dodge defenders in the backfield like you dodge logic
I'd agree they've gotten better line play but he still had only that 1 big run play against GB and then 2 good games all year which came against shit defenses these past 2 weeks. Miles to go before you can put him in the upper class of backs like this tard has. And thanks for the compliment cause history shows he's not done a very good job at dodging those defenders in the backfield.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd agree they've gotten better line play but he still had only that 1 big run play against GB and then 2 good games all year which came against shit defenses these past 2 weeks. Miles to go before you can put him in the upper class of backs like this tard has. And thanks for the compliment cause history shows he's not done a very good job at dodging those defenders in the backfield.
He leads the league in broken tackles. I believe he has done well dodging defenders. Bears have also played trash defenses earlier on in the season but the OL was basura. Also add in Lazor not being a dumb playcaller like Nagy and mitch not being as ass as Foles

#givemontyhiscredit
#300wasmediocreatbest