David Montgomery

ImSure

Liked Posts:
the play calls don't seem so cute and so sideways the last 4 weeks.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He leads the league in broken tackles. I believe he has done well dodging defenders. Bears have also played trash defenses earlier on in the season but the OL was basura. #givemontyhiscredit
#300wasmediocreatbest
RBs , like QBs, have to earn credit with consistent high level play. Can you point to that with Monty?

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
Why can't he do this all the time?
I feel like he only play hard when the games don't matter any longer and he just wants to pad his stats. I am not impressed. Does anyone else feel like he loafed for 65%of the season?

This is just so ridiculous. You are going to feel so dumb a few years from now.

Why can't he do this all the time? It's the offensive line combined with the play calling, both of which have been horrendous up until the last few weeks. I mean...come on!

He puts as much effort into every single one of his runs as any player in the NFL.

Last edited:

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky nearly blows the game by throwing a profoundly stupid end zone pick, while Montgomery goes into beast mode and has a career day but let's talk about how over rated he is. SMDH.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
I'd agree they've gotten better line play but he still had only that 1 big run play against GB and then 2 good games all year which came against shit defenses these past 2 weeks. Miles to go before you can put him in the upper class of backs like this tard has. And thanks for the compliment cause history shows he's not done a very good job at dodging those defenders in the backfield.

Such anger when forced to face facts.
Sorry friend, your post makes no sense. I've shown the undisputed fact that of over 100 RB's on active NFL rosters, Monty is 1 of only 4 that has 700/300 stats to date. So yes, there is no disputing Monty is currently a top back in the NFL along with Cook and Kamara.
He has the longest run from scrimmage in the last 32 years for the Bears.
We actually have a piece of the puzzle in place, why not celebrate it?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Why can't he do this all the time? It's the offensive line combine with the play calling, both of which have been horrendous up until the last few weeks. I mean...come on!

He puts as much effort into every single one of his runs as any player in the NFL.
And yet he is still so mediocre. Look, I get it. The last few weeks since my thread he has killed it. But before my thread, where was he? Too little, too late Monte.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
But what are the Bears? So Monte is tops is broken tackles according to you. But meanwhile the Bears are just mediocre bum slayers. Where was Monte and his 100 yards rushing against the Colts, Rams,??

Everyone is so excited now, but it's like they forgot about the Rams game or the Colts game or just 2 weeks ago the lions game.

majority of that was play calling. The only reason he got so many carries today is inspector gadgets toy was broken. Yet another reason to fire this motherfucker.

i don’t know about the rest of you, but each week this team plays better on offense, and it makes me hate Nagy more. I don’t care who they’re playing , the ranks olof the defense, they didn’t play like this for nearly two years because of the asshole calling the plays.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
If he stays healthy he'll probably finish with around 1500 yards from scrimmage, around 1100 rushing, 8-10 TDs, 4.5 or 4.6 ypc. On an offense that was a total dumpster fire for halve the year.

Statistically a top 10 RB.
Isnt that what Jordan Howard did? I'm not impressed

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Such anger when forced to face facts.
Sorry friend, your post makes no sense. I've shown the undisputed fact that of over 100 RB's on active NFL rosters, Monty is 1 of only 4 that has 700/300 stats to date. So yes, there is no disputing Monty is currently a top back in the NFL along with Cook and Kamara.
He has the longest run from scrimmage in the last 32 years for the Bears.
We actually have a piece of the puzzle in place, why not celebrate it?
C'mon, man. Grow up. Top backs are far superior to Monty. If you want to say he belongs in the same class as Kamara and Cook, I can only ask what kind of drugs are you on.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That shit is just not true. Of all the people to complain about, Monty is far down the list.

The OL is serviceable right now, but it was so bad before it makes it look like we have 5 All Pros up front. When he gets good blocking he is a good back.

Jesus Christ.

I am not complaining. I am stating the truth. His best games have been against bad teams. It is what it is. When he does this against a good team then I will give him credit.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He leads the league in broken tackles. I believe he has done well dodging defenders. Bears have also played trash defenses earlier on in the season but the OL was basura. Also add in Lazor not being a dumb playcaller like Nagy and mitch not being as ass as Foles

#givemontyhiscredit
#300wasmediocreatbest
So are the Bears and yet here we are.

Dalvin Cook leads league in broken tackles.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
The fact of the matter is this:

Montgomery is playing much better. He's playing better because of Mitch. Let me explain:

The line is playing better because they like Mitch better than they ever liked Foles.

Better line play means better opportunities for Montgomery.

Mitch is literally our messiah. And we must trust him as such

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
OK, OK, now I get it. How did I not see it? All the numerous 'mediocre ass" and "bum slayer" comments.
Perhaps you're suppressing something? We all love David, but he doesn't swing that way.
Regardless, thank you for turning him around.
Are you speaking about homosexuality? I'm trying to discuss Montgomery in a football world. I'd appreciate it if you leave Montgomerys sexual preference out of the discussion. It's 2020. If he happens to be homosexual, that'd be his business.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:

Why can't he do this all the time? It's the offensive line combine with the play calling, both of which have been horrendous up until the last few weeks. I mean...come on!

Trust me, I know how you feel about that post.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Montgomery has been riding a hot streak as of late, but my opinion on him hasn't really changed all that much. I think he's still somewhere in that replacement-level category as a RB, maybe slightly above. He's always been better than he's shown up until recently, because of the garbage OL, but he's nowhere near the upper echelon of RB's in the league.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
C'mon, man. Grow up. Top backs are far superior to Monty. If you want to say he belongs in the same class as Kamara and Cook, I can only ask what kind of drugs are you on.

I've shared indisputable facts that appearently you can't comprehend. I can't dumb it down any further and I'm not going to debate the feeble minded. Monty will continue to be an outstanding piece of this franchise. Deal with it or seek some of the psychological help available, much of it is free if that's an issue for you.

Spankypants

Liked Posts:
Montgomery has been riding a hot streak as of late, but my opinion on him hasn't really changed all that much. I think he's still somewhere in that replacement-level category as a RB, maybe slightly above. He's always been better than he's shown up until recently, because of the garbage OL, but he's nowhere near the upper echelon of RB's in the league.
Isn't it frustrating when facts get in the way?
20201220_162153.jpg