David Montgomery

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Look man. Don't get all mad because they got Jacobs and we got housed with Mack.
I had this debate back when zeke was taken in the 1st howard in the fourth I said we got the better deal. Howard was really good for us at the time.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Montgomery is having quite the transformation this season

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Did anyone know that he is an Eagle Scout? That explains why he is sort of a jack of all trades kind of player but master at nothing.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did anyone know that he is an Eagle Scout? That explains why he is sort of a jack of all trades kind of player but master at nothing.
Apparently, he's at least a master of yards after contact. 2nd in the NFL in RB's... Guess that is something?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Apparently, he's at least a master of yards after contact. 2nd in the NFL in RB's... Guess that is something?

Right, he is okay at many things but not a master of anything. He is a classic lunch pail guy

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right, he is okay at many things but not a master of anything. He is a classic lunch pail guy
Kind of reminds me of Walter Payton. Didn't have break out speed, wasn't particularly shifty, great hands, didn't fumble a lot, hard to tackle, etc. Walter was shiftier, but he wasn't a Sayers or the kid from Detroit. Payton was stronger though, hard has hell to tackle.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Can you start a new thread on Montgomery to let us know what his diet is? And then another one with the type of shampoo he uses? Thanks!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Can you start a new thread on Montgomery to let us know what his diet is? And then another one with the type of shampoo he uses? Thanks!
I'll bet he is a meat and potatoes kind of guy and he probably uses bar soap like most real men followed by some form of shea butter or cocoa butter so he doesn't get ashy.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
OP has three threads on the first page on Monty. If you want Monty so bad why don't you just send him a DM?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
OP has three threads on the first page on Monty. If you want Monty so bad why don't you just send him a DM?

I wouldn't doubt that he posts here at CCS. HE has absolutely played better since my first David Montgomery thread. If you want to be the jerk who derails this mojo he has got going, that's on you. It's clear, the power of these threads. PLease be considerate of Mojo rules of engagement. We got something going here.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
Not getting enough attention in MD. Keep making Monty threads, each somehow progressively dumber. Hope the holidays cheer you up and you get the love you desperately seek.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Not getting enough attention in MD. Keep making Monty threads, each somehow progressively dumber. Hope the holidays cheer you up and you get the love you desperately seek.
I know you trying to hate and that's cool but it's all love and pace in MD man. Gonna sleep well tonight. Happy Holidays back and thanks for thinking of me even though you aren't a fan of my posts.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LMAO YOU ARE SO ****ING MAD

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't doubt that he posts here at CCS. HE has absolutely played better since my first David Montgomery thread. If you want to be the jerk who derails this mojo he has got going, that's on you. It's clear, the power of these threads. PLease be considerate of Mojo rules of engagement. We got something going here.
Keep it up bro. Mojo for Monty.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Nominated for UPS ground player of the week!!!!!!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The same people on this board would have literally shit all over Walter Payton. Especially when he was literally the entire offense some years.

There’s people who live and function within the confines of reality, and then there’s those who’s entire reality is formed by their perception of the world they see through the internet.

What do you mean people?