Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Since he is over 1000 yards for the first time ever in his 2 year career, do you guys think he will mail it in today? Does he even cross 100 yards today? I have personally written Mitch a letter and it insinuates this. I told Mitch that he should feel free to run it in himself or pass it to Montgomery.

So how does Montgomery do? Does he Bawl out. Or does he Fawl out?

Predict his stats here and the closest one will get a huge New Year Shot out from myself or the Poster of the Year(If we ever get to know who that is... @zack54attack

Let's GO!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Since he is over 1000 yards for the first time ever in his 2 year career, do you guys think he will mail it in today? Does he even cross 100 yards today? I have personally written Mitch a letter and it insinuates this. I told Mitch that he should feel free to run it in himself or pass it to Montgomery.

Predict his stats here and the closest one will get a huge New Year Shot out from myself or the Poster of the Year(If we ever get to know who that is... @zack54attack

Let's GO!
I would like to donate to the prize for this effort as well. The poster with the winning guess will receive a congratulatory PM from CCS' only 2-time HoF inductee!!!

Bolek

Liked Posts:

Let's GO!
16 carries 75 yds rushing 1TD

Its hard to stack rushing stats against Pack, because their offense scores a lot, making their opponents one dimensional, early in games. Same reason their Defense ranks higher than it should, opposing Os are forced to take risks that they normally wouldnt, if the score was closer. No doubt they will be keying in on stopping Monty today, and try to force Mitch to beat them, while keeping him in the pocket.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
So I will go opposite my friend and go worst case scenario

11 carries 53 yds 0 TDs

30-some yards in the first half and GB is up and Nagy panics and does his shitty "BE YOU" playbook that fucks us over AGAIN in a big game with national interest and eyes on us

causing casual NFL people to continue to "not get the Bears" are they good? "every time they go on a run and look good then they look horrible nationally"

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
So I will go opposite my friend and go worst case scenario

11 carries 53 yds 0 TDs

30-some yards in the first half and GB is up and Nagy panics and does his shitty "BE YOU" playbook that fucks us over AGAIN in a big game with national interest and eyes on us

causing casual NFL people to continue to "not get the Bears" are they good? "every time they go on a run and look good then they look horrible nationally"
Lol probably right

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Last edited:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Monty is about ready to slice n dice cheeseheads all day. ALL DAY SON

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Would have been more but he is so slow

Wanna forum bet on my worst case scenario? I saw your WOW reaction.

Thing is: I'm kind of a good luck charm for the Bears betting against Montgomery's numbers (which let us be HONEST and fair in MY mind that is an indictment of NAGY not Montgomery)

I bet @Jamais Vu a forum bet that Montgomery will not get 1000 yards behind this line and with THIS playcaller.

It was looking like easy winning until Week 12 then Oh my God Lazor goes run heavy and we look like a powerhouse.

Happy to lose a forum bet especially if I provide mojo against fucking GB.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Wanna forum bet on my worst case scenario? I saw your WOW reaction.

Thing is: I'm kind of a good luck charm for the Bears betting against Montgomery's numbers (which let us be HONEST and fair in MY mind that is an indictment of NAGY not Montgomery)

I bet @Jamais Vu a forum bet that Montgomery will not get 1000 yards behind this line and with THIS playcaller.

It was looking like easy winning until Week 12 then Oh my God Lazor goes run heavy and we look like a powerhouse.

Happy to lose a forum bet especially if I provide mojo against fucking GB.

I'll bet you my Mitch Please shirt. If the Bears lose, I'll never wear it again.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Montgomery with 38 yards on the ground, Nagy forgets the running game after Rodgers puts the Bears in a position where the game will rest on Mitchell’s arm.