QB Mark Sanchez 2 years 4 million/2 guaranteed
K Cario Santos to 1 year 1 million

RFA

WR Cam Meredith
CB Bryce Callahan
TE Daniel Brown
LB John Timu

Bears sign WR Allen Robinson to 5 years 70 million/23 guaranteed

It's rumored that the Jacksonville Jaguars won't place the franchise tag Allen Robinson. The details haven't been made clear but it's rumored that Allen Robinson and Blake Bortles have some sort of quarrel. Allen Robinson is only 24 years old and that will be good for a young QB to grow with a young receiver. He is coming off an injury he had ACL surgery back in September but it's hard to find a receiver that hasn't gone through some sort of injury, it's a brutal sport.

USATSI_9576409.jpg

Bears sign WR Albert Wilson to 4 year 24 million/12 guaranteed

This move probably makes the most sense Matt Nagy and Albert Wilson were connected at Kansas City with the Chiefs and they seems to work well together.

ThingsToKnowWilson-Thumb.jpg

Bears sign TE Trey Burton to 4 years 28 million/14 guaranteed

He's been rumored to the Chicago Bears from a few sites but I'm not going to believe it until I see it confirmed in writing. The Philadelphia Eagles are packed at tight end with Zach Ertz, Celek, and Trey Burton. Mitchell Trubisky follows the young tight end on Twitter so maybe that is a sign that he will become a future Chicago Bears tight end. Adam Shaheen looked great last year but Matt Nagy relied a lot on the tight end position with the Kansas City Chiefs.

gettyimages-905760804-2.jpg

Bears sign OG Zach Fulton to 4 years 24 million/10 guaranteed

Zach Fulton has been a solid starter for the Kansas City Chiefs and has connection to new Chicago Bears head coach Matt Nagy. He makes a lot of sense for the Bears and since the Bears recently got rid of Pro Bowl Guard Josh Sitton it makes even more sense. It's hard to imagine that Bears got rid of a top talent on the team without a plan to replace him hopefully Zach Fulton to Bears is already a done deal.

062317-fulton-thumb.jpg

Bears sign OLB Junior Galette to 1 year 7 million

If he can stay healthy he can put up double digits sacks and is an elite OLB he's a great candidate for a one year prove it deal. He also played with Akiem Hicks with the Saints.

57518e1a8ad57.image.jpg

Draft

Browns: Sam Darnold QB
Giants: Josh Rosen QB
Colts: Saquon Barkley RB
Browns: Minkah Fitzpatrick CB
Broncos: Bradley Chubb DE
Jets: Baker Mayfield QB
Buccaneers: Denzel Ward CB

1[8] Vita Vea DT [Washington] 6'4 347lbs

Marcus Davenport & Tremaine Edmunds are both risky projects that could yield high risk and reward. Bears could choose to go a safer route and get the more polished and experience DT in Vita Vea. He would be a good fit at nose tackle and we could potential rotate him and Eddie Goldman or move Goldman to DE. Eddie Goldman, Vita Vea, and Akiem Hicks is a QB's worst nightmare.

maxresdefault.jpg

2[39] Kemoko Turay OLB [Rutgers] 6'5 252lbs

Explosive edge defender that can run as fast as most wide receivers. He could be this years Yannick Ngakoue. The media often puts hype on a few guys but miss out some diamonds in the ruff while the guys in the spotlight sometimes doesn't do so good in the pros. Turay really seems to impress at Senior Bowls practices as well.

kemoko-turay-254975a078553239.jpg

4. Andre Chachere CB [San Jose State] 6'0 200lbs

Chachere is an athletic outside cornerback with average size and speed and adequate short-area quickness to match routes and challenge throws. His 2016 tape was better than 2017 so how teams weigh those two seasons will be critical. Chachere plays with good intelligence and anticipation and generally handles his job. His issues playing the deep ball mean he needs to run well to prove he has recovery potential. He could be a good value on Day 3 as he has the ability to become an NFL contributor.
-Lance Zierlein

maxresdefault.jpg

4. Brandon Parker OT [NC ATT] 6'7 310lbs

Parker's high center of gravity creates some athletic challenges for him, but he possesses the physical traits that teams are willing to draft and coach up. Despite his college experience, Parker is a bit of a project who will need to continue to work on his technique and core strength before he is ready to handle NFL pass rushers.
-Lance Zierlein

ParkerSunset.jpg

5. Robert Foster [Alabama] 6'2 196lbs

Size and speed prospect with sudden feet to uncover underneath and the burst to get open vertically, but a poor feel for the position. Foster is a much better athlete than receiver and was unable to find snaps until this season because he was behind better football players. He's expected to workout well and may find a spot at the back of a roster or on a practice squad early in his career, but he appears to lack the football instincts and playmaking consistency to stick long-term.
-Lance Zierlein

18242761-mmmain.jpg

6. Sam Jones OG [ASU] 6'5 290lbs

Lean, athletic guard who has the quickness to make reach blocks and backside cut-offs on the second level, but is unable to consistently handle the man in front of him. Jones will have to play in a zone-scheme rushing attack to try and mitigate his strength deficiencies, but his issues carrying weight on his frame could haunt him on the next level.
-Lance Zierlein

636506657159049149-Sam-Jones.jpg

7. Troy Apke S [Penn State] 6'2 200lbs

Apke's production in key indicators for the position, like ball production and tackle consistency, are lacking. With just one year as a full-time starter, there simply isn't enough impressive tape to get excited about. He has decent size and could put together a solid workout, but may not offer enough range in coverage or thump as a tackler to ever be a full-time contributor. Apke may need to find his niche on special teams to earn any early playing time.
-Lance Zierlein

maxresdefault.jpg

Depth Chart

QB: Mitchell Trubisky, Mark Sanchez
RB: Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen, Benny Cunningham
TE: Trey Burton, Adam Shaheen, Daniel Brown
RWR: Allen Robinson, Robert Foster
LWR: Cameron Meredith, Dontrelle Inman
SWR: Albert Wilson, Kevin White
LT: Charles Leno
LG: Zach Fulton, Sam Jones
C: Cody Whitehair, Eric Kush
RG: Kyle Long, Jordan Morgan
RT: Bobby Massie, Brandon Parker

RE: Vita Vea, Mitch Unrein
NT: Eddie Goldman, Jonathan Bullard
LE: Akiem Hicks, Roy Robertson-Harris
OLB: Kemoko Turay, Lamarr Houston
ILB: Nick Kwaitoski, Christian Jones
ILB: Danny Trevathan, John Timu
OLB: Leonard Floyd, Junior Galette
RCB: Kyle Fuller, Andre Chachere
LCB: Prince Amukumara
Nickel: Bryce Callahan, Cre'Von LeBlanc
FS: Eddie Jackson, Hall
SS: Adrian Amos, Troy Apke

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Congrats on your 1000th Mock Draft in 2018

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
There isn't an emoji in this universe that can sum up my reaction when I open your thread, without checking to see if it's your thread.

Between you, Dabears70, Remy fuck face, and Ncog, I'm literally within millimeters of leaving this board.

Nobody will miss me bc I'm mostly a lurker and 8% of my posts are drunk posts but FOR FUCKS SAKE is there just no standards anymore?! I used to consider myself a progressive but is that what this has purchased us?! Unchecked retardation?! This board makes me rethink my entire life and all three college degrees....

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
There isn't an emoji in this universe that can sum up my reaction when I open your thread, without checking to see if it's your thread.

Between you, Dabears70, Remy fuck face, and Ncog, I'm literally within millimeters of leaving this board.

Nobody will miss me bc I'm mostly a lurker and 8% of my posts are drunk posts but FOR FUCKS SAKE is there just no standards anymore?! I used to consider myself a progressive but is that what this has purchased us?! Unchecked retardation?! This board makes me rethink my entire life and all three college degrees....

stop_dont_come_back_willy_wonka.gif

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
Seriously. Does nobody else just get annoyed with thread after thread after thread after thread being completely fuck stewed by the same 3-6 retards?!

Do you all just accept shitty existences because you have shitty nagging wives?!

I can't be the only one.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
WTF??? I had to stop at Vita Vea. Are you just practicing or are you serious???

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines

LMAOOooo. Shit, tell them how you really feel.

SeriouslyImNotPace

Liked Posts:
I can see that in the 7th you just grab best player you see. I do not understand grabbing a guy in the 5th when the best thing you post about him is essentially "will never stick on an nfl roster." You could sign 30 wide receivers as udfa who are described like that.

I do like the outside the box thinking on Vea and Turay.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

I wonder if Remy will consider changing his screen name? Remy Fuck Face has a nice ring to it.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Be a is an interesting choice, and not talked about much for us. But a true beast like him in the middle will free up the pass rush, as well as keep the entire DL fresh through the 4th quarter.

Not sure about him over Davenport though, but with a small trade down...

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
People can be real assholes on this board. If they don't like the thread just don't open it.

I think the Bears would take Nelson over Vea if available at 8.

I also think the Bears would be lucky to get 2 of the 3 receivers you suggested in free agency.

But unlike tons of posters on this thread, thanks for the mock, it is something to read in the offseason.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This should be called your new fantasy mock off season. No way do the Bears get all those names in free agency. Vita Vea is gonna be a beast in the NFL but we just don't have a big enough need to draft him at #8 when we have much bigger needs. Not that it wouldn't be great to have him and Fangio does like getting QB pressure from his DT/DE's but just don't see us drafting Vea at 8.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Hey now, why does my name have to be the fist name mentioned when Gnat and his girlfriend Remy are the biggest morons on here...right guys? Guys? Hello?.................................................

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Here is a scene from last year's CSS Mock Draft Party

180309-zilber-bacchanal-lede_abbqwk

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Of course the Jaguars won't tag Robinson, the fucking deadline to do so was four days ago...

I got lazy and copy and pasted that part from one of my older mocks.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hey now, why does my name have to be the fist name mentioned when Gnat and his girlfriend Remy are the biggest morons on here...right guys? Guys? Hello?.................................................

Because you're the biggest Pace bootlicker here.