Dazz Newsome said Justin Fields was the first person that contacted him when he got drafted

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That's pretty awesome to be honest.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, that explains the busy signal, direct to voice mail I got.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mitch didn't call Dazz.

Fields>Mitch

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
to be fair, Mitch had run out of room on his Jitterbug phone to add D. Newsome to his contacts

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That is promising IMO, that the look on Fields' face when he was drafted was resentment at being taken that low, which might give fire for drive to prove others wrong. Not resentment at being taken by the Bears. it seems he is ready to get to work now.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That is promising IMO, that the look on Fields' face when he was drafted was resentment at being taken that low, which might give fire for drive to prove others wrong. Not resentment at being taken by the Bears. it seems he is ready to get to work now.
This was the same sort of predraft love affair the Bears had with Mitch but with some important differences. They didn't think they'd get him, actually needed to trade up and made the right choice. :)

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This was the same sort of predraft love affair the Bears had with Mitch but with some important differences. They didn't think they'd get him, actually needed to trade up and made the right choice. :)

Not sure how that was the love affair with Mitch when he was drafted 2nd. he didn't fall. He was taken much higher than expected. Not sure how what I said was any kind of love affair at all with anyone. It was a sign that pointed in an optimistic manner.