DE Garrett Just Swung a Helmet at QB Rudolph

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
It is extremely difficult to believe that Garrett wouldn't have raised this issue immediately. And that's putting it nicely.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Clearly Garrett is making this up because even his own teammates on the field don't believe him.

What we need to understand though is that it really doesn't matter if a racial slur (most likely the N word) was said. Sure if it was, it would lead to some kind of Rudolph punishment. But for Garrett's sake, you don't retaliate with that type of physical violence. Push him, punch him, kick him, put him in a choke lock, all that is fine. You can't take his helmet off and then use it to swing at his unprotected head. A lot of people, not just on a football field, have that gangster mentality that when they are wronged, they have to ONE UP their perpetrator. It should be an eye for an eye, not a head for an eye.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I remember when the Kaepernick called Lamarr Houston a "n" and was flagged and fined for it. The next offseason was when he decided to become a symbol of injustice. . . go figure

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He was more likely contrite at the time because his teammates were probably pissed at him, and he let them all down. A racial slur is no excuse for a helmet to the head during a game, and I bet even he knows this.

Maybe so but when he mentioned this to no teammate at all and it only comes up when he is appealing a suspension, you lose the benefit of the doubt.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Clearly Garrett is making this up because even his own teammates on the field don't believe him.

What we need to understand though is that it really doesn't matter if a racial slur (most likely the N word) was said. Sure if it was, it would lead to some kind of Rudolph punishment. But for Garrett's sake, you don't retaliate with that type of physical violence. Push him, punch him, kick him, put him in a choke lock, all that is fine. You can't take his helmet off and then use it to swing at his unprotected head. A lot of people, not just on a football field, have that gangster mentality that when they are wronged, they have to ONE UP their perpetrator. It should be an eye for an eye, not a head for an eye.

It should be an eye for an eye, not a head for an eye.

What?? :speechless:

You can't take his helmet off and then use it to swing at his unprotected head.
wasn't mason trying to get garrett's helmet off 1st??

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Its Myles Garrett's word against EVERYONE else... I'm going to go with everyone else on this one, considering the circumstances.