Deadspin Mack Article

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love this quote:
It’s the simplicity of Mack’s dominance that makes it such a thrill, particularly in an era when schemes and systems mean so much in the NFL. Mack reduces the game to something more elemental: there are people in his way and he needs to run through them, and so he does.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great read, thanks for sharing.

Mack leads the league in both sacks and forced fumbles.

Just wait until Roquan gets up to speed... you're talking 5+ years of dominance.

If the Ravens can win a SuperBowl with Trent Dilfer, the Bears better be able to win one with Mitch and this defense.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great read, thanks for sharing.

Mack leads the league in both sacks and forced fumbles.

Just wait until Roquan gets up to speed... you're talking 5+ years of dominance.

If the Ravens can win a SuperBowl with Trent Dilfer, the Bears better be able to win one with Mitch and this defense.

that didn't take long to spin a thread into a Mr Biscuit thread

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am so happy that Mack is not only a bear, but maybe even the most dominant Bear's defender of all time. As much as Mitchell is difficult to watch, Mack more than makes up for it.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I can see this defense bailing out Trubisky a lot this year...will be helpful as he develops into a competent QB

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Raiders offered the Bears their 1st round picks for the next 2 years in a trade for Mack. Do you do it?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Not sure where i read it, but my favorite quote was right after Pace traded for him was..

" Every single play that Mack is on the field, there is a cloud of dark terror that quarterbacks can't unsee. They see it pre-snap, they know it's coming for them and they can't get that out of their head. He directly affects every play even if he's not in on it".

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Not sure where i read it, but my favorite quote was right after Pace traded for him was..

" Every single play that Mack is on the field, there is a cloud of dark terror that quarterbacks can't unsee. They see it pre-snap, they know it's coming for them and they can't get that out of their head. He directly affects every play even if he's not in on it".

Bradford was seeing Ghost on the sidelines, Mack probably ended his career, he’s still rich ..

Liked Posts:
If the Raiders offered the Bears their 1st round picks for the next 2 years in a trade for Mack. Do you do it?

giphy.webp

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Hell no.

Have you seen Mack's jersey sales since the Bears made the trade? I've said it before on multiple occasions. The Bears organization still has to make money and give the fans reasons to plop their asses down in the seats on a regular basis. Khalil Mack ticks all those boxes and then some.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
#ThrilledAsAMotherfucka