Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Today is now most likely your last game. Whatta ya say you go out there in the dome and make the Saints your bitch? There is nothing left for you to do except prove all your haterz wrong. You literally only have one fan left in @Hbkrusso and even he is starting to wither away like a wild, road side west virginia weed. So whatta ya say?
Go play ball Mitch. God Speed and please throw for 5 tiddies and run in for two more tiddies.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mitch either about to make himself some serious moolah or become a career backup.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Mitch either about to make himself some serious moolah or become a career backup.
How many tiddies does he throw for cocksucker?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What are the odds Mitch and the Misfits get in a shootout with the Saints?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I really don't think this game matters as much as others thinks it does, concerning Mitch's future. The Packers game and Lions loss were largely lost on the defensive side of the ball. Mitch has mostly done enough to warrant a cheap 1 year deal next season. He hasn't been perfect, but played at a level that warrant a 10-12 mil deal. If someone bids much higher, they can have him.

Whether we win or lose today, unless the offense is completely inept and unable to do anything, it probably doesn't change the outlook much. Mitch value is mostly set, and I think the defense is the bigger concern today and the more likely scapegoat if we lose.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I really don't think this game matters as much as others thinks it does, concerning Mitch's future. The Packers game and Lions loss were largely lost on the defensive side of the ball. Mitch has mostly done enough to warrant a cheap 1 year deal next season. He hasn't been perfect, but played at a level that warrant a 10-12 mil deal. If someone bids much higher, they can have him.
I agree. I think Mitch leading the offense to 16 points while having no TDs, 1 INT and under 200 yards until the last garbage time drive had nothing to do with it.

The Bears are built to win games 16-13. Not Mitchs fault for not being a below average QB vs anything resembling a competent team.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Today is now most likely your last game. Whatta ya say you go out there in the dome and make the Saints your bitch? There is nothing left for you to do except prove all your haterz wrong. You literally only have one fan left in @Hbkrusso and even he is starting to wither away like a wild, road side west virginia weed. So whatta ya say?
Go play ball Mitch. God Speed and please throw for 5 tiddies and run in for two more tiddies.
Lmao leave me out of this