Defense wins the game

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
The positive we can go head to head against any offense in the league.
However mitch was awful, I know hes rusty and still developing, but I wouldn't have a problem if he was benched during the game and I'm a huge trubs supporter.
I hope he improves.

Also parker is still unreliable.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Bench him for chaise? Fucking stupid

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
However mitch was awful, I know hes rusty and still developing, but I wouldn't have a problem if he was benched during the game and I'm a huge trubs supporter.
I hope he improves.

Yeah the rams should have benched Goff too. I remember my first post.

BEARS

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know the Bears are shooting for the Super Bowl, but I really think this team will have to strike while the iron is hot.

1. I believe the window of opportunity is much shorter for dominant defensive teams where the QB is the weak spot.

2. We will not get an easy schedule again.

3. I'm like 85% sure Trubisky isn't going to get much better. He's a below average passer that's an exceptional runner. If he's lucky and in the right scheme, he could be an average passer.

I just cannot bear to watch another Super Bowl defense squandered.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I know the Bears are shooting for the Super Bowl, but I really think this team will have to strike while the iron is hot.

1. I believe the window of opportunity is much shorter for dominant defensive teams where the QB is the weak spot.

3. I'm like 85% sure Trubisky isn't going to get much better. He's a below average passer that's an exceptional runner. If he's lucky and in the right scheme, he could be an average passer.

The defense is still growing and building, I think our window is open for a while. Where we are now was able to shut down the scariest offense in the league, I think for the next two or three years they'll be dominating the scene.

Midway Monsters

Liked Posts:

It’s true. Look at the Jaguars this year or 2000 Ravens, 2002 Bucs etc. Meanwhile look at the Patriots and Saints. Really hoping Mitch can get it together.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The defense is still growing and building, I think our window is open for a while. Where we are now was able to shut down the scariest offense in the league, I think for the next two or three years they'll be dominating the scene.

I agree. I think the window is three years including this one. We don't have the luxury of an elite QB who's going to consistently rack up playoff appearances for the next ten 15 years. We are in more of a Seattle or Baltimore situation where it's prudent to win one quick.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I hope he improves.

please stop. this horse has been beaten, stabbed, and skullfucked ad nauseum for 3 weeks now, Chase Daniel is not the solution to any problem.

and the other kicker missed too in true Ace Ventura "laces out" fashion.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
This is heaven for us impatiently waiting defensive fans of this team. Let the QB screw up, just go out there and rip the ball right back away.

But God do I hate seeing Floyd and Mack back in pass coverage. He even dropped hicks once for Christs sake.

At least Fangio should get a head coaching job this off season if he wants it. Otherwise, he will be paid like one.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good News.....Trubisky outplayed Goff.......bad news, they were both very bad....

That defense though......best end to end performance I have seen all year long...

If that defense, or 80 to 90% of that defense, shows up in the playoffs consistently, we can hang with anyone in the league.