Also posted in the offseason thread

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Can't say this was a good trade when there was a 2031 unprotected pick swap from the friggin Kings involved and we didn't get it. Imagine had they not done something as dumb as re-signing Vuc and could have taken back Barnes.

Spurs ended up with 2 first rounders and a great swap for facilitating a S&T of DeMar twice. That's good GMing.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
But if it's just a send off, out of respect, back to his semi-hometown, without sending him to the collapse of GS. Well, okay then, I think DeMar, fitting this team or not, is still a player most real fans deeply respect. That's really the only positive spin anyone can make from the Bulls point of view. After that, Chris Duarte? Seriously, I had to google his stats. You don't trade a player like DeMar for something a fan needs to google.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Back on topic. No more warnings.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Idk what the point of a discussion board is if posts that are on-topic keep getting deleted? Replied to that post in its original post, said Coby White was 23, owed $25 million over the next 2 seasons and that he finished 2nd in most improved player voting last year. DELETED. Next post replied to said to post on topic - my post was on topic and restated the same thing. Deleted again. Just stupid, mayne. Just trying to discuss some NBA and play some StarCraft 2 but nope, not today.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Idk what the point of a discussion board is if posts that are on-topic keep getting deleted? Replied to that post in its original post, said Coby White was 23, owed $25 million over the next 2 seasons and that he finished 2nd in most improved player voting last year. DELETED. Next post replied to said to post on topic - my post was on topic and restated the same thing. Deleted again. Just stupid, mayne. Just trying to discuss some NBA and play some StarCraft 2 but nope, not today.
Crystallas is a frumpy guy