Derrick Rose Lays Egg In Team USA Scrimmage

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
LAS VEGAS—So now the guessing begins, though it will go on for another year. Who gets added to the USA Basketball team that will play in the 2010 World Championships and defend the Olympic gold medal in London in 2012?

“I think I played all right,” said Bulls guard Derrick Rose. “You always can give a little more. Hopefully (it was) enough to get me on the team. Everybody is out there making plays. Everyone was out there trying to get that spot on that team.”

It was a relatively quiet game for Rose, who had six points, two assists and four turnovers as his USA White team lost 100-81 to USA Blue in a scrimmage at UNLV.

It was the wrap up of a three-day mini-camp here to help determine who’ll fill three or four places likely to be open on the USA Basketball team.

http://blogs.bulls.com/chicago_bulls_blog/2009/07/rose-has-a-thorny-finish-to-usa-camp.html

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I wonder who gave him that fat lip during practice on Saturday.

cool007

Liked Posts:
I just hope that this offseason (regarding players) is not like how we used to hear about Tyson/Eddy/Deng/Tyrus etc and only to see them fail or disappoint us the next season.

I just hope NOT.

Or I will be 1 super sad fan.