Deshaun Watson is the only QB worth trading for

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Giving away the farm to a 4-12 little bitch, also not the way. ;)

Canth

Liked Posts:
I think Watson is proof that you still need to build a team around even franchise level qb's if you want to win. And, it will be hard to build a team around him if you wreck your next 3-4 drafts in the process of obtaining him.

Canth

Liked Posts:
For that matter, Cutler was also proof that you still need to build around a franchise level qb. He had all the ability in the world, they spent those picks to get him, and then the Bears just focused on defense and paid lip service to actually building an offense around him. They traded away his favorite target in Olsen, made little investment in the offensive line (especially at tackle), and changed the offensive coordinator every offseason. Then somehow seemed bewildered why the offense never took off.

Thinking back to the Cutler years and the recently past Trubisky years and the offensive line, I now wonder: Is there a point during the interview process when McCaskey and Philips assure themselves that any potential GM will not make any worthwhile investment in offensive tackles before they will hire them?

Jay2Marsh

Liked Posts:
I think Watson is proof that you still need to build a team around even franchise level qb's if you want to win. And, it will be hard to build a team around him if you wreck your next 3-4 drafts in the process of obtaining him.

We suck anyways, our headcoach is a fucking asshole moron.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
He’s absolutely not the only option worth trading for. It all comes down to value and who’s truly available.
If you had to ask me Watson or Wilson I’m taking Wilson every day of the week idc what the age difference.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
To an extent, I agree. Now, I would make lower round trades for a couple QBs with some upside, it would still require the Bears drafting a QB so the point stands.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would give up a lot for Watson, but having the most passing yards in the league doesn’t mean anything.

Lol are you Special person? He had 1k more passing yards than any Bears QB in the last 30 years... you know that equates to more TDs, right?

He had a shit team in Houston. With Watson on last year's bears team... they beat the Saints easily.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Giving away the farm to a 4-12 little bitch, also not the way. ;)
S7IA.gif

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Trading multiple firsts for a 30-35 year old QB is a waste.

Option 1: trade for Watson
Option 2: draft a QB

That is the way.

Agree 100%.

My order of priority:

Watson
Fields
Wilson
Wentz
Carr
Minshew
Jones