Dick Jauron's Official Statement Vol. 4 [pre-CHIvsSEA]

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Dick Jauron, and it is the greatest privilege of my ChiCitySports career to serve as the advocate for the Monsters of the Midway, the Chicago Bears! The conqueror of future Super Bowls, which is an unfortunate streak avoided us that lasted a little over a quarter of a century. A quarter of a century that ended with a young dynasty, the conqueror, the Chicago Bears!

I understand how you feel. You're still in shock, reeling in from last week's unfortunate loss. But as the advocate of the Chicago Bears, I am telling you that these losses will happen, whether it be this year, next year, and many times in the future. These losses happen.

Which brings me to Seattle. I feel Seattle is underrated at the moment by the national presses. They are similar to the Bears. They are being written off the board with all the retooling they did. But they did it with a purpose - to compete. Just like we did. We might have made bigger moves that made bigger news. But Seattle should not be brushed off or doubted.

A loss is possible. In my opinion, we WILL win. But we should not be surprised to lose either (by 3 points or less).

One thing we need to look out for - the Bears playing a competitive football game for the full 60 minutes, showing off their potential and capability to win games when they matter (and every game matters right now). If they do this, the game will be an easy win. But Seattle will be doing the same thing.

We are in for a busy Monday Night. The game will test our patience.

But win, we will. I believe in the Bears.

Thank you for reading this short statement,
Not the Real Dick Jauron

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

mecha

Liked Posts:
confirmed: Dick Jauron is Douche

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Shut up. DJ is phAt.

Loved that guy... wtf happened

also wtf happened to you? It's not fair to leave me without you... I miss you dearly.