Dick Jauron's Official Statement Vol. 5

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Dick Jauron, and it is the greatest privilege of my ChiCitySports career to serve as the advocate for the reigning, number one defense in the NFL, the Monsters of the Midway, the Chicago Bears!

What a hell of a ride it has been! We could be 4-0! But instead, we are 3-1. In fact, I am going to go ahead and say this - I am glad we lost to Green Bay the way we did. It sucks it had to happen against the Packers, but you know what? That game seemed to bring the Bears to the next level mentally - they must play 60 minutes, not 30 minutes! Ever since then, they haven't taken the foot off the gas! So that is the positive we can take from that game. Again, unfortunately, it had to happen against Green Bay, but whatever.

Now, we have a very favorable schedule coming up. @Miami, New England, Jets, @Bills. We could see another 3-1 run. I could see us giving Tom Brady trouble. So 4-0 is very possible. However, this being the Bears, they always fall in what I consider trap games. The trap games in this series? Miami, Jets, or Bills. Look what the Bills did to Minnesota. The Jets are winning when they're not supposed to. Either way, I can see us going 3-1 or 4-0.

The ball is in our court with the division. How far we go depends on Trubisky. We must remember that we need to be patient when it comes to Trubisky. He isn't going to throw for 6 TDs every game. He might not even throw for more than one! But he is progressing well. Every week, he has shown some growth under Nagy's system, so we must remember to be patient with him and not to be so quick to throw him under the bus if we lose a game.

We are on the cusp of something special here, especially with this defense. Let's remember to enjoy the ride. We will go into Week 10 having played 8 games, with a record of 6-2 or 7-1. This is magical. Before the season, I predicted an 8-8 record, or around there. Then we traded for Mack, and I upgraded that to 9-7 or better. The fact we will be just a couple of games away from that is truly amazing and special.

So that is what this statement is about - a reminder to be patient, enjoy the ride, and enjoy every win.

BEAR THE FUCK DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS!!!!

Love,
Not The Real Dick Jauron

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Mr. DICK

You mention "they haven't taken their foot off the gas" Can you explain that? From what I have been watching, they certainly struggled with the Seahawks. The Cardinals also took it to them. In fact one could argue that the TB game was the the game in which the foot first depressed this gas pedal you speak of.

Can you elaborate DICK
Thanks DICK

Dick Jauron

Donator
Liked Posts:
Mr. DICK

You mention "they haven't taken their foot off the gas" Can you explain that? From what I have been watching, they certainly struggled with the Seahawks. The Cardinals also took it to them. In fact one could argue that the TB game was the the game in which the foot first depressed this gas pedal you speak of.

Can you elaborate DICK
Thanks DICK

Yes. They eased up in the second half, which is fine. No need to risk injuries. In other words, this is what we call GARBAGE TIME.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Thank you, Warden. Apparently, this Mongo_76 fella is angry with me for some reason. :lmao:

Anyone who is happy we lost to the Packers is all kinds of fucked up in the head. No, I'm not angry with you. I feel sorry for you.

Dick Jauron

Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone who is happy we lost to the Packers is all kinds of fucked up in the head. No, I'm not angry with you. I feel sorry for you.

I explained why. And repeated that it sucks. Perhaps you can't read.

Also, fuck you.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I explained why. And repeated that it sucks. Perhaps you can't read.

Also, fuck you.

There is never a reason to be happy we lost to the Packers.

You're mad..

I still feel sorry for you.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, if you're not the real Dick Jauron, is it ok if we call you Dickless Jauron to avoid any confusion?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Dick Jauron, and it is the greatest privilege of my ChiCitySports career to serve as the advocate for the reigning, number one defense in the NFL, the Monsters of the Midway, the Chicago Bears!

What a hell of a ride it has been! We could be 4-0! But instead, we are 3-1. In fact, I am going to go ahead and say this - I am glad we lost to Green Bay the way we did. It sucks it had to happen against the Packers, but you know what? That game seemed to bring the Bears to the next level mentally - they must play 60 minutes, not 30 minutes! Ever since then, they haven't taken the foot off the gas! So that is the positive we can take from that game. Again, unfortunately, it had to happen against Green Bay, but whatever.

Now, we have a very favorable schedule coming up. @Miami, New England, Jets, @Bills. We could see another 3-1 run. I could see us giving Tom Brady trouble. So 4-0 is very possible. However, this being the Bears, they always fall in what I consider trap games. The trap games in this series? Miami, Jets, or Bills. Look what the Bills did to Minnesota. The Jets are winning when they're not supposed to. Either way, I can see us going 3-1 or 4-0.

The ball is in our court with the division. How far we go depends on Trubisky. We must remember that we need to be patient when it comes to Trubisky. He isn't going to throw for 6 TDs every game. He might not even throw for more than one! But he is progressing well. Every week, he has shown some growth under Nagy's system, so we must remember to be patient with him and not to be so quick to throw him under the bus if we lose a game.

We are on the cusp of something special here, especially with this defense. Let's remember to enjoy the ride. We will go into Week 10 having played 8 games, with a record of 6-2 or 7-1. This is magical. Before the season, I predicted an 8-8 record, or around there. Then we traded for Mack, and I upgraded that to 9-7 or better. The fact we will be just a couple of games away from that is truly amazing and special.

So that is what this statement is about - a reminder to be patient, enjoy the ride, and enjoy every win.

BEAR THE FUCK DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS!!!!

Love,
Not The Real Dick Jauron

You sound cute. And most likely just need a “Bear” like me to show you some lovin. Just venture away from the constraints of your feeble existence in order to reveal the many facets of your pleasure zones. I’m here for you, smooch, smooch.

Dick Jauron

Donator
Liked Posts:
You sound cute. And most likely just need a “Bear” like me to show you some lovin. Just venture away from the constraints of your feeble existence in order to reveal the many facets of your pleasure zones. I’m here for you, smooch, smooch.

disliked for disliking me.