Did the NFL try to fuck over the Jets this year?

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Other than the Oakland game, which the Jets won, they've had to play the Packers, Bears, Lions, Chargers, Broncos, and Patriots! Really? I mean I don't mind a tough schedule but that is fucking ridiculous.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
the out of division opponents were decided literally years prior to this season.
The out of division games are 1 afc and one NFC division, and the 2 extra games are conference games vs. the same place finishers from the 2 conference divisions that they do not play.

So, unless the NFL knew for certain several years ago that the NFC north, The Afc West, and the second place finishers from the AFC north and south were going to be rough, we can just chalk it up to tough luck.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
the out of division opponents were decided literally years prior to this season.
The out of division games are 1 afc and one NFC division, and the 2 extra games are conference games vs. the same place finishers from the 2 conference divisions that they do not play.

So, unless the NFL knew for certain several years ago that the NFC north, The Afc West, and the second place finishers from the AFC north and south were going to be rough, we can just chalk it up to tough luck.

That takes a reason away to complain about the NFL front office...fuck that

MIKETOUHY

Liked Posts:
Other than the Oakland game, which the Jets won, they've had to play the Packers, Bears, Lions, Chargers, Broncos, and Patriots! Really? I mean I don't mind a tough schedule but that is fucking ridiculous.

No it's not. If the Jets can't play well that's their problem.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Much like fans everywhere, I don't think the NFL gives a fuck about the Jets