Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sure

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
It’s more about what Mitch is leaving on the table. Very easy throws that he’s been way off on that would equal points on multiple occasions thus far. This can’t happen anymore.

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Nah, he sucks. He's not playing with any confidence at all, and now he's desperate enough to make boneheaded throws. If this keeps up, we'll need a new QB next year.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pre-snap reads must improve. Comfort in pocket & accuracy will come with trust in the O. Nagy's job to get him there.

Work in progress. Great to grab some wins while doing that...just hard to watch at times. I heard Bears fans calling for him to be benched today.

noprophet

Quaker oats #1 fan
Liked Posts:
Only one turnover.
Well over 200 yards passing.
39 yard BOMB.
Quite a few lasers.
Mostly smart decisions.
Made plays with his legs.
Got everyone involved.
Shook off a couple of nasty hits.

Well, did he?

Fox broke MT for good. Nugy has some real bad looking plays that don't help our broken QB hide his issues. He might get right, but I've believed that about a lot of let down qb's in this teams history. Enjoy the top 5 D, he might get better. He looked like a weak armed Cutty tonight.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you compared to to Bradford yes, he overperformed Bradford. Hell he outplayed Brady today.

But no, he played poorly overall. His pick and his fumble were both in Chicago territory. His fumble directly led to a TD.

So no.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Nah, he sucks. He's not playing with any confidence at all, and now he's desperate enough to make boneheaded throws. If this keeps up, we'll need a new QB next year.

Are you going to trade Mack for that? That's the only possibility I see for a new QB worth trying.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch is bad right now.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Mitch is young. I would expect him to be bad at times. That's a given for all young QBs. Problem is that he's nearly 16 games into his NFL career, and I can't recall a game let alone a few plays where you just think to yourself this is why he was drafted # 2 overall. You draft someone #2 and you should expect a lot more. I'm not sure who should fall on the sword more though. Pace or Trubisky? Probably Pace to be honest. Mitch was at best a 2nd round QB prospect that needed to sit for 3 years in a NFL system to learn.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
You gonna make any valid points or just repost this in every thread?

Not defending him. Just poor CCSing dude.

Its 1230 at night! Piss off mofo!

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
People still forget that yes QB is important, but last year Nick fucking Foles was SB MVP, and Denver won one with a broken Peyton Manning. You can win a SB with a dominate defense and adequate QB play. Mitch right now is not good. But his play improved in the second half of Arizona game. He had some nice throws to Burton and Robinson. Mitch needs to get better with accuracy in red zone. Also O-line needs improvement in running game to take pressure off young QB.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I'm not sure who should fall on the sword more though. Pace or Trubisky? Probably Pace to be honest. Mitch was at best a 2nd round QB prospect that needed to sit for 3 years in a NFL system to learn.

Tbh, I didn't know jack shit about Trubisky when he was drafted, other than he only started 13 games in college. Based on that fact alone, I couldn't really understand why the Bears coveted him so much. That inexperience is really showing now, as it sometimes looks like he is scared out there with a deer in the headlights look and he doesn't seem to make the proper reads. It seems to me if he had more game experience in college, he wouldn't have these problems. So yeah, I think Pace shoulders the blame if Mitch doesn't pan out.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
If you compared to to Bradford yes, he overperformed Bradford. Hell he outplayed Brady today.

But no, he played poorly overall. His pick and his fumble were both in Chicago territory. His fumble directly led to a TD.

So no.

Lol... what a fool...

Another parrot

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Mitch is young. I would expect him to be bad at times. That's a given for all young QBs. Problem is that he's nearly 16 games into his NFL career, and I can't recall a game let alone a few plays where you just think to yourself this is why he was drafted # 2 overall. You draft someone #2 and you should expect a lot more. I'm not sure who should fall on the sword more though. Pace or Trubisky? Probably Pace to be honest. Mitch was at best a 2nd round QB prospect that needed to sit for 3 years in a NFL system to learn.

Typical Bears fan. Only remember the bad. He had plenty of those throws last year. A couple this year. And the whole Bengals game last year was pretty good (his QBR was 112).

#2 overall doesn't mean you get instant Peyton Manning. It means you're more likely to get a long term starter quality QB than you would in later rounds.