Dish Network Drops Local Fox Networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So did the old boomer dummy @Bearman 43 figure it out or is he still yelling at the clouds and his satellite company over decades old dated technology?

Imagine being so old and so dumb LMAO.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My problem is that I also pay thru the nose for Hughes net work and only have 10 gigs a month,so that won't work.

put down the bottle and I bet you will be able to figure this out

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
How much do you pay a month for your 10 gigs?
Between hughes,cells,and tv I'm bumpin about 5 a month. Living in the bunnies is nice except time to pay the piper! P.S., have to keep my land line as my wife is disabled and need it for emergencies.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Living in the bunnies

There is your problem, those chicks are not cheap.

playboy-bunnies-6.jpg

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
So did the old boomer dummy @Bearman 43 figure it out or is he still yelling at the clouds and his satellite company over decades old dated technology?

Imagine being so old and so dumb LMAO.
Just hooked up a 90mile antenna and got nothing,yes had the adapter w/and installed.
Big talk is great if you live almost right under the transmitter.
PS, I'm one mile from the indiana state line it's 54.5 miles straight down Rt 41,Or 69 miles taking Rt 57.
Guess the old dummy geezer can figure out,tho costly that you might need to change your diaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thanks for the info,,,,,,,,,,,,But the problem is the only 2 channels I can receive are channel 17 RF, meaning no ota w/out dish is not possible.
I know you're getting a lot of shit here, but seriously if you have decent bandwidth just buy a VPN (like https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/), and I will help you figure out how to stream.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
Just hooked up a 90mile antenna and got nothing,yes had the adapter w/and installed.
Big talk is great if you live almost right under the transmitter.
PS, I'm one mile from the indiana state line it's 54.5 miles straight down Rt 41,Or 69 miles taking Rt 57.
Guess the old dummy geezer can figure out,tho costly that you might need to change your diaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you had used the link I provided in my 1st post, and entered your address, you would have seen that the only channel you can reach with a set-top antenna is 17 (56.1). You will need an attic mounted antenna to reach FOX, CBS, NBC, etc.

Based on your directions I've got you just south of Lake Village. An attic mounted antenna is a whole different animal. Take Nvan's offer on getting hooked up via a VPN, or better yet go to your local watering hole. It's likely DISH and FOX will resolve over the next couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.