Status
Not open for further replies.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Will not except user name and password.

I came in here to go all @Urblock on this thread, but this post totally saved it.

Now I cannot wait to see what other whacky adventures to the OP gets into next.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You guys are mean, lol....but that is pretty hilarious. I was legit trying to help the dude, but it sounds like it might be best for him to head to the bar.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys are mean, lol....but that is pretty hilarious. I was legit trying to help the dude, but it sounds like it might be best for him to head to the bar.

@Bearman 43 and when Nvanprooyen says “The Bar” he is referring to A bar near you, not The Bar here on CCS.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Why screw in a lightbulb when you can lie about being wealthy / retired, and say you got an immigrant to do it for you at your fictitious house?
Instead of lightbulbs, I have one illegal immigrant stationed in each room holding a floodlight. Before their paycheck is due I call ICE and have them deported

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Instead of lightbulbs, I have one illegal immigrant stationed in each room holding a floodlight. Before their paycheck is due I call ICE and have them deported

@nvanprooyen wasnt this the kind of content that this fucking idiot was complaining about yesterday?

But instead of me LOLing at his dumb orange cheetoh hero about to be impeached, he just posts racist crap.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
@nvanprooyen wasnt this the kind of content that this fucking idiot was complaining about yesterday?

But instead of me LOLing at his Special person orange cheetoh hero about to be impeached, he just posts racist crap.
Nvan is the one that brought up the subject of the staff working on OmeletEstates

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nvan is the one that brought up the subject of the staff working on OmeletEstates
You are right. My fault for pointing out you are a racist POS in the Bears forum and giving you the opportunity to confirm it.

That said, even though I'm arguably partially culpable here...please keep this shit out of this part of the forum. Thank you so much.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You are right. My fault for pointing out you are a racist POS in the Bears forum and giving you the opportunity to confirm it.

That said, even though I'm arguably partially culpable here...please keep this shit out of this part of the forum. Thank you so much.
You are fucking welcome

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

@PrimeTime ^^^THIS is an example of a post post that violates the Bears board rules. My clearly marked OT thread, however, is not. Please take the opportunity to learn this before you flap your gums about someone “abusing the rules” next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.