Not open for further replies.

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
ravens vs steelers
packers vs. falcons
seahawks vs. bears
jets vs. patriots.

My predict winning will be steelers, falcons, bears, and patriots.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
BEARSh ..... 364

Seahawks ..... -3

And dat's because dey pull Da Coach after da first period.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good to see ya posting more bro. I take it your understanding football much better now :) . As for my picks, cant comment yet, rather undecided... Im 3-1 with this past weekend, wanna keep it going lol

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
I'm watching the football divisional playoff this weekend. I hope those team won in divisional playoffs that I predict. I had been busy lately Jysen with school and other things also, but I will post comments when I got chance to do it.

thedude33

Liked Posts:
I think the Bears will protect Cutler better than they did in the regular season match up and will step up the pass rush against Hasselbeck. He's already a bit beat up. So Bears win.

The Falcons power run game can solve the Packers defense combined with a nice pass rush from the Falcon front four. Falcons win.

Mark Sanchez is playing better of late and he should be able to make some plays against the Pats so it will be a closer game than the last between the two but the Pats still win.

The Ravens are hungry and I like the way Flacco looked against the Chiefs so I think the Ravens will just a bit more offense than the Steelers. Ravens win.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm watching the football divisional playoff this weekend. I hope those team won in divisional playoffs that I predict. I had been busy lately Jysen with school and other things also, but I will post comments when I got chance to do it.
I hear ya man. At least this week we get to watch Da Bears :)

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ravens vs Steelers: Serious coin flip! Both know eachother to damn well to have an advantage. However, even tho the Steelers are 'old', experience does make a difference and gets the nod. Packers vs Falcons: Once again I go with the Packers... Damnit! Packers are playing with aggression. Falcons havent been that 'wow' team, and still wont be. Seahawks vs Da Bears: Da Bears!!! Jets vs Patriots: Rex shouldve kept to that fetish and left that foot in his mouth. Patriots win.

Status
Not open for further replies.