Do they win this game with justin "bustin" fields?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

msadows

Liked Posts:
lol please don’t do this. Pôles saved Justin’s career by sending him to a competent organization

I legit said in the 2nd post I think caleb will be much better than fields, but we likely win the last 2 games with fields. He's clearly why the running game worked.

msadows

Liked Posts:
40 times

The answer is no

We've seen rb1 in a shitty offense with a bad oline....why do any of you think he'd magically change these three games for the bears

He was in a shitty offense with a bad oline last year and they scored a lot more points and ran the ball well.

Now we cant score and cant run, but caleb threw for 370 yards with 3 turnovers so thats nice.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No i dont think one of the two best running QBs in the league would have made any difference vs the Colts and unlike Caleb, Fields turnovers would have been only his fault and all of these bad players that have been blamed the past 3 weeks would magically be good enough again!

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I laughed at this post last week. This week I 100% believe Fields beats this Colts team, today. If Bears keep Fields I think this is a 16-14 win.