Do they win this game with justin "bustin" fields?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Steelers have a worse OL and less offensive weapons, yet they’re 3-0 with Justin Fields as their QB
How many points have the Steelers scored on offense? How many points have the Bears scored on offense?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bro, JF1 didn’t face any pressure against the chargers cuz it wasn’t pressure up the middle in his face

Bosa and Mack are basically non factors in pass rushing
Bosa effectively missed that entire game.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Keep playing that “they’re going to start losing” card

We were told they weren’t going to beat LAC this Sunday, then when they do…it’s just excuses as to why Pitt was able to beat them and comments about the schedule going to get hard down the road

It’ll be fun watching the same posters like you saying the same things come playoff time and saying how there’s no way Pitt wins their playoff game

And you know what?! Eventually, you’ll be correct and Pitt will lose and you’ll come here and take some victory lap as if all the weeks of winning never happened

SAD
They're going to be the number one seed in the AFC.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Link to anytime I’ve said that?

And my goodness….a QB threw a pick 6?! It’s a good thing he’s the only QB to ever do that!!
Link to where I said what you claimed?

He isnt the only QB to do it but most QBs that do it in a 3 point loss are criticized for contributing to said loss. Unless of course someone has an axe to grind with Caleb.

Bosa effectively missed that entire game.

Dont let facts get in way of his Caleb bashing. He has this need to gas up Moss and Fields because Caleb hurt his feelings. Maybe he wanted an autograph and Caleb refused to sign it.

Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Link to where I said what you claimed?

He isnt the only QB to do it but most QBs that do it in a 3 point loss are criticized for contributing to said loss. Unless of course someone has an axe to grind with Caleb.

Dont let facts get in way of his Caleb bashing. He has this need to gas up Moss and Fields because Caleb hurt his feelings. Maybe he wanted an autograph and Caleb refused to sign it.
Show me a post where I ever said his pick 6 didn’t CONTRIBUTE to the loss?!

You’re trying so hard here, remy. It’s pathetic and sad really.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Show me a post where I ever said his pick 6 didn’t CONTRIBUTE to the loss?!

You’re trying so hard here, remy. It’s pathetic and sad really.

Show me a post where I ever said Fields faced no pressure because it wasnt pressure up the middle and that Bosa and Mack were non factors in pass rushing.

You getting upset that I did to you what you did to me. It's pathetic and sad really.

So we can debate honestly about what each other said or we can play the strawman game. I leave it to you to decide since you started it.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Show me a post where I ever said Fields faced no pressure because it wasnt pressure up the middle and that Bosa and Mack were non factors in pass rushing.

You getting upset that I did to you what you did to me. It's pathetic and sad really.

So we can debate honestly about what each other said or we can play the strawman game. I leave it to you to decide since you started it.
I didn’t start anything. You came at me, per usual. Have a GREAT day, though!!

And you know damn well what you said about the difference in pressure

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
The Steelers do not have a worse offensive line then the Bears, they have a way better coach, and they are averaging a whopping 17 points a game. The Steelers defense is giving up less than 9 points a game. We seen Fields for 3+ years, he is not a good QB. Jury still out on Williams but I will bet the house in his 4th year he will be better than Justin Fields is now and ever will be.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I didn’t start anything. You came at me, per usual. Have a GREAT day, though!!

And you know damn well what you said about the difference in pressure
Nope you lied about what I said. You damn well know the point being made was that inside pressure is harder for a QB than pressure on the edges. We have talked about it on these forums plenty of times.

You decided to lie and pretend I said Fields faced no pressure. Again you can find no post where I said that.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Nope you lied about what I said. You damn well know the point being made was that inside pressure is harder for a QB than pressure on the edges. We have talked about it on these forums plenty of times.

You decided to lie and pretend I said Fields faced no pressure. Again you can find no post where I said that.
no, i claimed you are saying that pressure up the middle isnt happening to fields as you said exactly that

but continue your ranting and lies per usual.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
no, i claimed you are saying that pressure up the middle isnt happening to fields as you said exactly that

but continue your ranting and lies per usual.
No, this is what you said.

Bro, JF1 didn’t face any pressure against the chargers cuz it wasn’t pressure up the middle in his face

The bold are lies. Quote where I said anything remotely close to the bold. I responded in kind to your BS post above.

So again we can debate what we actually said or we can play this game.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No, this is what you said.

The bold are lies. Quote where I said anything remotely close to the bold. I responded in kind to your BS post above.

So again we can debate what we actually said or we can play this game.
you claimed that the pressure bosa and mack provide is not the same pressure that CW gets

get over yourself, i know you dont like me...maybe stop responding to me if you feel i am SOOOO disingenuous??? but we both know youre incapable of that...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How about the interior pressure that came constantly into his face?!

You’d think as bears fan you’d comprehend how pressure up the middle can wreck a QB, but apparently you’re just trying to serve some pro Caleb over miller moss agenda

Exhibit 1 of your bias. You making excuses about Miller Moss throwing a pick 6 in a clean pocket based on interior pressure but when I make a point about Caleb facing more interior pressure than Fields you pretend to not understand.

So yes you are clearly biased here. What does interior pressure have to do with this horrible pick 6?

you claimed that the pressure bosa and mack provide is not the same pressure that CW gets

get over yourself, i know you dont like me...maybe stop responding to me if you feel i am SOOOO disingenuous??? but we both know youre incapable of that...

It isnt. One is edge pressure and one is interior pressure. You clearly grasped this distinction when it came to Moss so why are you playing dumb here?

Lol at me disliking you. I responded to your post because it was biased as proven above. You again clearly have some axe yo grind relative to Fields, Caleb and Moss as you argument flip flops depending on the subject.

You are the one that made it personel. Just like you jumped into a convo that had nothing to do with you to talk about the vortex. I dont know you so I have no reason to like or dislike you.

Last edited:

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Exhibit 1 of your bias. You making excuses about Miller Moss throwing a pick 6 in a clean pocket based on interior pressure but when I make a point about Caleb facing more interior pressure than Fields you pretend to not understand.

So yes you are clearly biased here. What does interior pressure have to do with this horrible pick 6?
sorry, i dont have discourse with LIARS

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Weird @remydat favorite statistic organization said not only was Fields under pressure but he was blitzed multiple times and had this stat line

GoDJtop10

Liked Posts:
The Steelers do not have a worse offensive line then the Bears
“The Steelers offensive line has swirled in seeming chaos so far this season. The first-team center through the first three weeks of training camp (Nate Herbig) suffered a season-ending injury. Seumalo on Sunday will miss a third consecutive game to open the season. Starting tackles Dan Moore Jr. and Troy Fautanu have missed time because of injury, too — and the Steelers this week might be forced to ping-pong back from Fautanu to Broderick Jones to start at right tackle after Fautanu suffered an injury Friday.

Aside from four-year veteran Moore at left tackle, offensive linemen other from Daniels who have started games for the Steelers have just two (Anderson), two (Frazier), one (Fautanu) and 12 (Jones) career starts.”

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Weird @remydat favorite statistic organization said not only was Fields under pressure but he was blitzed multiple times and had this stat line

Remy will respond with a diatribe on how those numbers are flawed and that he has the paid for access to some site showing why JF wasnt really blitzed those 9 times

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Remy will respond with a diatribe on how those numbers are flawed and that he has the paid for access to some site showing why JF wasnt really blitzed those 9 times
Jokes on him, I’m off today and welcome a vortex

greg23

Liked Posts:
Keep playing that “they’re going to start losing” card

We were told they weren’t going to beat LAC this Sunday, then when they do…it’s just excuses as to why Pitt was able to beat them and comments about the schedule going to get hard down the road

It’ll be fun watching the same posters like you saying the same things come playoff time and saying how there’s no way Pitt wins their playoff game

And you know what?! Eventually, you’ll be correct and Pitt will lose and you’ll come here and take some victory lap as if all the weeks of winning never happened

SAD
3 games in and they look like an awful version of the 2001 Chicago Bears

And who said they'd lose to the chargers??

With Herbert injured it was.most definitely a toss up game

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
3 games in and they look like an awful version of the 2001 Chicago Bears

And who said they'd lose to the chargers??

With Herbert injured it was.most definitely a toss up game
@zabavka claimed LAC would win the game and he HAS THE SCRIPT and still got it wrong!!!