Do they win this game with justin "bustin" fields?

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He didn't do what Fields did today. Fields didn't turn it over 3 times and get sacked 4 times. Fields beat a 2 win team. Caleb lost to a 0-2 team and he did it with half the talent around him.

Fields threw a pick and then Herbert left injured during a tie game

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ahhh yes, the predictable name calling and questioning of another posters intelligence level when you are proven to be lying…classic

Never change!!
Sir you already called me names in this thread.

You tried to argue "I dont have that kind of money," is not a reference to quantity simply because a quantity is not specified so I dont know what you want me to say. If you dont want your intelligence questioned then dont say things a 5th grader can prove are wrong.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For those that forget. Just a little reminder of how we played with Justin..in his third year to begin last year.

Screenshot 2024-09-23 120203.jpg

We didn't win our 2nd game till noodle arm Bagent came in. then proceeded to win a few easy games in 2nd half of year. and ended it by shitting the bed with almost no offensive production against GB. BUT, BUT, BUT.. all the new offensive talent.! as we have all seen the only thing we really have is Rome that is new.. We have been within a TD the last two games. One against a Playoff team last year. How many games were we within 7 points last year??

Anyways. good things are acoming my fellow Bears fans. Enjoy the ride!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LMFAO. You really reaching. My statement was that Caleb and Fields did not face the same kind of pressure. That does not specify a quantity. I later added quantity to illustrate he faced more.

Just like if the money being discussed here was 50 million then it would illustrate why he doesnt have that kind of money ie 50 million is more than what he has.

You are simply wrong here. It is obvious that statement is one about quantity even if the exact quantity was not specified.
No, you are

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
For those that forget. Just a little reminder of how we played with Justin..in his third year to begin last year.

View attachment 40701

We didn't win our 2nd game till noodle arm Bagent came in. then proceeded to win a few easy games in 2nd half of year. and ended it by shitting the bed with almost no offensive production against GB. BUT, BUT, BUT.. all the new offensive talent.! as we have all seen the only thing we really have is Rome that is new.. We have been within a TD the last two games. One against a Playoff team last year. How many games were we within 7 points last year??

Anyways. good things are acoming my fellow Bears fans. Enjoy the ride!
Heard this before

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields threw a pick and then Herbert left injured during a tie game
Fields threw a pick that ricochet off Patterson, tipped by a defender, caught then dropped by Harris, then finally caught by the defense.

Don't act as if Fields actually threw the ball to a defender. When he does something boneheaded he should be criticized. But that turnover means didly.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
What about 2 years from now? 5 years from now?

I actually agree that the Bears would be better RIGHT NOW. (it's 4 year vet vs a rookie on his 3rd game)

But trading for CW is a decision about the future..... 2, 5 10 years from now.

Do you think Fields is better long term? Or CW? That's the real question. (I think CW)
What it all comes down to is that CW might or might not be the answer, but we know JF isn’t.

If the Bears kept JF, they’d be planning on how to get a guy like CW or another young promising prospect.

That is not being better off.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What it all comes down to is that CW might or might not be the answer, but we know JF isn’t.

If the Bears kept JF, they’d be planning on how to get a guy like CW or another young promising prospect.

That is not being better off.
We honestly had no clue about JF because of the situation he was put in. Bears did that man no favors and now he is thriving elsewhere

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Fields threw a pick that ricochet off Patterson, tipped by a defender, caught then dropped by Harris, then finally caught by the defense.

Don't act as if Fields actually threw the ball to a defender. When he does something boneheaded he should be criticized. But that turnover means didly.
Agreed, but I don’t see JF apologists pointing out that a CW interception yesterday hit his receiver in the chest.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

And then Justin Herbert left the game, injured and the Chargers failed to score after that. Seems pretty significant for how that game turned out

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Agreed, but I don’t see JF apologists pointing out that a CW interception yesterday hit his receiver in the chest.
I didn’t blame him for that one, his first one was one of the worst throws I’ve ever seen

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And then Justin Herbert left the game, injured and the Chargers failed to score after that. Seems pretty significant for how that game turned out
Stop messing with the biased narrative people want to create.