Do they win this game with justin "bustin" fields?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And then Justin Herbert left the game, injured and the Chargers failed to score after that. Seems pretty significant for how that game turned out
Chargers started struggling at halftime in general

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And then Justin Herbert left the game, injured and the Chargers failed to score after that. Seems pretty significant for how that game turned out
Yea because they were lighting the house on fire with Herbert. You did see the pressure the Steelers Dline put on him, right?

Look the formula is simple. Run, play defense, little passes, win.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Stop messing with the biased narrative people want to create.
So you couldn’t convince everyone when you lied about JF not being pressured yesterday so now you’re relying on Toast? @Toast88 dont befriend unnatural disasters

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed, but I don’t see JF apologists pointing out that a CW interception yesterday hit his receiver in the chest.
I'm not worried about Caleb. He's going to be fine. But the subject was somehow diminishing Fields. He's in a way better situation.
If Caleb were in Pittsburgh, we probably would already be having Stroud-type discussions.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yea because they were lighting the house on fire with Herbert. You did see the pressure the Steelers Dline put on him, right?

Look the formula is simple. Run, play defense, little passes, win.

It is simple. But its easier to do that when you're facing Heinecke (who the Bears beat with Fields last season when he was on Atlanta) than Justin Herbert

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is simple. But its easier to do that when you're facing Heinecke (who the Bears beat with Fields last season when he was on Atlanta) than Justin Herbert
Did you even watch the game? Herbert didn't "leave" the game. He never should have started the game. Pittsburgh's defense is hot right now.
At least I wouldn't have started my franchise QB on the road in Pittsburgh with what they are doing this year.

Bottom line; A Fields led offense matched scores with a Herbert led offense. Pittsburgh's defense made up the rest.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did you even watch the game? Herbert didn't "leave" the game. He never should have started the game. Pittsburgh's defense is hot right now.
At least I wouldn't have started my franchise QB on the road in Pittsburgh with what they are doing this year.

Bottom line; A Fields led offense matched scores with a Herbert led offense. Pittsburgh's defense made up the rest.

I know he was hurt before the game. But he was pulled during a tie game after the turnover. How does that change what I said?

Beating Heneicke is an easier task than Justin Herbert. Where is the lie? They scored with an injured Herbert. They didn't with a healthy backup

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know he was hurt before the game. But he was pulled during a tie game after the turnover. How does that change what I said?

Beating Heneicke is an easier task than Justin Herbert. Where is the lie? They scored with an injured Herbert. They didn't with a healthy backup
You're not wrong. However, more happened than that. PIttsburgh's defense was superior, which is why I wouldn't have let Herbert take the risk.

Fields played his best game against a very good Chargers defense. Bosa did leave the game, but Mack was getting hits on Fields.

Bottom line: Pittsburgh staff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chicago staff

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Go ahead and tell us when he left and what the score was before he left. Let’s try some honesty

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I already said it was a tie game when Herbert left
Right because neither offense was scoring. The Steelers then scored with a Field goal in the 3rd and TD in the 4th. Herbert couldn’t overcome the Steelers defense but Fields did overcome the chargers

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Go ahead and tell us when he left and what the score was before he left. Let’s try some honesty

And were asking for honesty meanwhile you guys are wanting to take laps comparing a 4th year starter to a guy who's played 3 games.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Right because neither offense was scoring. The Steelers then scored with a Field goal in the 3rd and TD in the 4th. Herbert couldn’t overcome the Steelers defense but Fields did overcome the chargers

Herbert couldn't overcome the defense because he wasn't playing. You have zero idea how that game turns out if he finished the game

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And we’re asking for honesty meanwhile you guys are wanting to take laps comparing a 4th year starter to a guy who's played 3 games.
I already said Caleb would be fucked because he would have to deal with Lofty comparisons. He’s being compared to every bears QB, every number 1 draft pick at QB, Stroud, Manning etc. I also said that the grumblings would get louder if Fields wins in Pittsburgh. Does he look like it’s possible to have a future with him? Absolutely! Does he look good now? Not really and while I didn’t have sky high expectations I didn’t expect him to turnover the ball so casually either