Do they win this game with justin "bustin" fields?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You didnt mention the D. You made a point of saying he matched Herbert after daying Herbert was injured and should not have played.

You know whose D is better than Chargers? The Steelers. Especially with Bosa out. So you are saying a healthy Fields against the Chargers D matched an injured Herbert against a better Steelers D.

Again is this supposed to be impressive?
Are you blind? Me talking up the defense is scattered all over this thread. You are not telling me anything I haven't already said IN THIS THREAD.

Now you're being obtuse for no reason. Again, what is wrong with you today?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Chargers have the 3rd best defense by DVOA.

So, yes. It is impressive. Something's wrong with you bud.

No it isnt because Herbert was injured and couldnt even finish the game. This DVOA is against lesser teams and doesnt accpunt for Bosa being out for much of the game.

Chargers beat the trash Panthers and a Raiders teams that got smoked by Dalton. LMFAO. Pretending they are the 3rd best defense is hilarious. DVOA is irrelevant until more games are played and playing shit teams isnt so much of the grading.

Are you blind? Me talking up the defense is scattered all over this thread. You are not telling me anything I haven't already said IN THIS THREAD.

Now you're being obtuse for no reason. Again, what is wrong with you today?

You are being obtuse ignoring Bosa was injured and tbat Chargers DVOA based on beating the worst team last year whose QB was benched and a Raiders team tbat lost to the worst team last year and Andy Dalton.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Willing to bet $500 the chargers dont finish with the 3rd best defensive DVOA.

@jsu34 you taking that bet. LMFAO!

Dudes really gassing up Chargers beating Bryce Young. CCS never change

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did I name the QBs. I showed you that QBs throw awful picks at times. It wasnt limited to Fields. Fields just had a lot of them against the Packers in particular.
Please😒 you definitely wanted it to be about Fields but didn’t look.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Willing to bet $500 the chargers dont finish with the 3rd best defensive DVOA.

@jsu34 you taking that bet. LMFAO!
Umm ok? They were when Fields played them. Jesus man, this is black rainbow territory

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No it isnt because Herbert was injured and couldnt even finish the game. This DVOA is against lesser teams and doesnt accpunt for Bosa being out for much of the game.

Chargers beat the trash Panthers and a Raiders teams that got smoked by Dalton. LMFAO. Pretending they are the 3rd best defense is hilarious. DVOA is irrelevant until more games are played and playing shit teams isnt so much of the grading.

You are being obtuse ignoring Bosa was injured and tbat Chargers DVOA based on beating the worst team last year whose QB was benched and a Raiders team tbat lost to the worst team last year and Andy Dalton.
I literally did say Bosa left. Then I mentioned Mack getting hits on Fields.

Do I need to say everything in one single post so that you can read that?

Again, what is happening here?

To recap:

Fields is a reclamation project. Steelers are doing a great job with it.

Steelers have far superior coaching compared to Chicago.

Steelers defense is elite.

Fields is following his coaching and has put up passer ratings in th 90s.

At no point have I stated this was all Fields.

I even mentioned if Pittsburgh had Caleb we'd be all discussing Stroud-like performance.

My over-arching point is that Coaching matters and Pittsburgh is superior to Chicago, which isn't rocket science.

These are statements I have consistently made when discussing Pittsburgh because I am a Steelers fan and I actually watch the game, while you actually suffered in Houston last week.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:

Be impressed by what the fuck ever you want to be impressed by. Not gunna waste my time arguing with your dumbass but Justin's arrow is pointed up and they're 3-0 and he's going to continue to progress and the Steelers are going to continue to stack Ws.

Caleb will have a rocky rookie year because the OL is fucking shit, Eberflus is a fraud and they can't run the ball to save their lives. Letting a rookie drop back 56 times is trash and I cannot wait for this season to be over for Eberflus to get shitcanned because he's a bum. If Caleb is going to reach his ceiling - he needs a healthy support system around him and I have fully given up on this staff's ability to do so.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You didnt mention the D. You made a point of saying he matched Herbert after daying Herbert was injured and should not have played.

You know whose D is better than Chargers? The Steelers. Especially with Bosa out. So you are saying a healthy Fields against the Chargers D matched an injured Herbert against a better Steelers D.

Again is this supposed to be impressive?
In that post I didn't, but in this actual THREAD I did mention the steelers D.

That's how you win football games. You play defense and you put points on the board.

You know what happens if they scored 0 Sunday? Chargers win 10 - 0. Instead, they matched the chargers so that it was 10-10 at the half.

Steelers D >>>>> Chargers D.

Fields led (yes led) 2 more scoring drives. Steelers win 20-10.

What the hell is happening?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I literally did say Bosa left. Then I mentioned Mack getting hits on Fields.

Do I need to say everything in one single post so that you can read that?

Again, what is happening here?

To recap:

Fields is a reclamation project. Steelers are doing a great job with it.

Steelers have far superior coaching compared to Chicago.

Steelers defense is elite.

Fields is following his coaching and has put up passer ratings in th 90s.

At no point have I stated this was all Fields.

I even mentioned if Pittsburgh had Caleb we'd be all discussing Stroud-like performance.

My over-arching point is that Coaching matters and Pittsburgh is superior to Chicago, which isn't rocket science.

These are statements I have consistently made when discussing Pittsburgh because I am a Steelers fan and I actually watch the game, while you actually suffered in Houston last week.

I dont disagree with any of the above.

I disagree with describing the Chargers as a hallacious D because they beat the Panthers or acting like the D is was still hellacious when Bosa left.

Fields beat a terrible D from last year whose defensive metrics this year are skewed by the shit teams they played.

So no it is not impressive Fields was able to match an injured Herbert playing a D that has historically been good for a number of years.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The 2nd vid was enough to show Fields as it had 7 pretty bad interceptions so no.
you know damn well you saw the post titled, "justin fields with one of the worst INT's ever" and immediately rage posted it without actually watching it to realize it wasnt actually fields throwing it

now, you are pretending it was on purpose

pathetic

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Be impressed by what the fuck ever you want to be impressed by. Not gunna waste my time arguing with your dumbass but Justin's arrow is pointed up and they're 3-0 and he's going to continue to progress and the Steelers are going to continue to stack Ws.

Caleb will have a rocky rookie year because the OL is fucking shit, Eberflus is a fraud and they can't run the ball to save their lives. Letting a rookie drop back 56 times is trash and I cannot wait for this season to be over for Eberflus to get shitcanned because he's a bum. If Caleb is going to reach his ceiling - he needs a healthy support system around him and I have fully given up on this staff's ability to do so.
I cant wait for Flus to be retained so you melt down more

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont disagree with any of the above.

I disagree with describing the Chargers as a hallacious D because they beat the Panthers or acting like the D is was still hellacious when Bosa left.

Fields beat a terrible D from last year whose defensive metrics this year are skewed by the shit teams they played.

So no it is not impressive Fields was able to match an injured Herbert playing a D that has historically been good for a number of years.
Now you're just moving the goal posts. Chargers are not a "terrible" D and admit you didn't watch the game.

Steelers are 3-0 because they beat the teams on their schedule.

Bottom line: players can improve in the right environment and have better coaching. Fields in 2024 >>>>> Fields 2023 because of Tomlin and Smith.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
you know damn well you saw the post titled, "justin fields with one of the worst INT's ever" and immediately rage posted it without actually watching it to realize it wasnt actually fields throwing it

now, you are pretending it was on purpose

pathetic
Doing that psychic thing again. The comments said it wasnt Fields sir.

What is pathetiv is both of you ignoring the 2nd vid with 7 terrible Fields Ints.