Do they win this game with justin "bustin" fields?

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
LaFleur is the best. Need to see more of the other 3 as bot sure how much of Lions is Johnson not Campbell and KOC hasnt won anything of note and had a clearly better team.
KOC is 23-14
Eberflus is 11-26

Right now he's gonna win Sam Darnold the CPOY award, they won 7 last year without Kirk for the majority of the year and got people believing Josh Dobbs was a thing.

It's not close.

And regarding the Lions - it might be Ben Johnson, sure but that coaching staff dunks all over this Eberflus regime.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You should have stuck to them being 3-0 instead of gassing up a Chargers team with an injured Herbert and Bosa.
Dude, give it a rest.

You were wrong. You accused me of not talking up the Steelers as a whole and thought I was giving Fields all the credit.

Again. I don't know what your problem is today. I try to stay 100. When I make a mistake I own it.

But I'm 100% correct.

I watched the damn game.

I said Bosa left the game.

I said Mack got good hits on Justin (one of them was a helmet slap for 15 yds)

I said the Defense carried them the rest of the way after they tied the score at 10.

Fields had his first turnover due to a deflection where multiple players had a chance to catch it.

I said Herbert didn't finish the game. I also said I would not have started him in the game know he was injured with the way the Steelers are playing defense this year.

I also said that Pittsburgh coaching staff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chicago's coaching staff.

None of the above is incorrect if you watched the game.

I'm right in this and you are looking at stats and team rankings and posting videos to justify it.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
say it over and over as much as you wish...it wont make it any truer

maybe after enough posters have told you that you are wrong and off, you would reassess the situation and maybe consider that you were out of line and incorrect...

but we all know you will NEVER do that. have a GREAT day!!

Lol. This is CCS. Posters say shit to support their BS narratives all the time. This is a Fields Fanboi thread so all the Fields stans uniting.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
S.O. M.A.D.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
KOC is 23-14
Eberflus is 11-26

Right now he's gonna win Sam Darnold the CPOY award, they won 7 last year without Kirk for the majority of the year and got people believing Josh Dobbs was a thing.

It's not close.

And regarding the Lions - it might be Ben Johnson, sure but that coaching staff dunks all over this Eberflus regime.

KOC didnt undergo a tear down. He inherited Cousins who is much better than Fields and arguably the best WR in the game.

But of course if he makes the playoffs with Darnold and we dont then he would move ahead.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol. This is CCS. Posters say shit to support their BS narratives all the time. This is a Fields Fanboi thread so all the Fields stans uniting.
Which is exactly what you are doing.

Again point to my fanboi. And when you look, be sure to bump where i say if Caleb were is Pittsburgh we'd already be talking Stroud-like performance.

I'm not a fanboi, I don't like what Chicago is doing to its QBs.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, that's why...

People have placed bets in CCS before sir. Think there was just one the other day regarding Jameson and Odunze.

So yeah that's why. I am happy to lower it or even change to a ban bet if @jsu34 is so convinced the Chargers D is top 3.

mecha

Liked Posts:
this is seriously a weird topic of discussion

Fields is gone. he's not coming back. this is all we have is hypotheticals? what a bullshit season this is

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
People have placed bets in CCS before sir. Think there was just one the other day regarding Jameson and Odunze.

So yeah that's why. I am happy to lower it or even change to a ban bet if @jsu34 is so convinced the Chargers D is top 3.
How about 5,000? Loser brings the money in a suitcase to the winner's house the day after the regular season ends?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

all he said was that the chargers D was ranked top 3 thus far into the season

that is factual. he never claimed it would last for all 17 games in the top 3

im sorry that it has you in your feels

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Which is exactly what you are doing.

Again point to my fanboi. And when you look, be sure to bump where i say if Caleb were is Pittsburgh we'd already be talking Stroud-like performance.

I'm not a fanboi, I don't like what Chicago is doing to its QBs.
You advocated keeping Fields all offseason and now he is on the Steelers a team you say you like. You are a fanboi sir.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
How about 5,000? Loser brings the money in a suitcase to the winner's house the day after the regular season ends?
only if you have vanna white showcasing it, too

otherwise, no deal!!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
all he said was that the chargers D was ranked top 3 thus far into the season

that is factual. he never claimed it would last for all 17 games in the top 3

im sorry that it has you in your feels

That isnt all he said. He said they were a hellacious D as if that No 3 ranking was indicative of how good they actually are.

It is factually that they played a terrible Panthers team. It is factually that Bosa was out so the No 3 D wasnt actually playing most of the game.

We dont know how good the Chargers D actually is this year because the sample size is too small.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
That isnt all he said. He said they were a hellacious D as if that No 3 ranking was indicative of how good they actually are.

It is factually that they played a terrible Panthers team. It is factually that Bosa was out so the No 3 D wasnt actually playing most of the game.

We dont know how good the Chargers D actually is this year because the sample size is too small.
it is factually??? you smelling toast over there now??? need someone to call for help?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Or he can just admit he isnt confident they really are the No 3 D and that playing the Panthers clearly skewed their numbers.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Give it up. This is grammar school level petty.

I was 100% correct in my evaluation of what Pittsburgh is doing. You wanted to diminish it by downplaying their opponents. It's too bad because it's in the books.

PIttsburgh has it better than Chicago does. That's got 0 to do with Fields. But somehow because they have Fields, it burns you for some reason.

Tomlin is a better coach who had the sense to hire Arthur Smith who is a better OC than head coach.

I am 100% on the Caleb train. Why because he is my QB in Chicago.

I'm 100% on the Fields train. Why because he is my QB in Pittsburgh.

I'm happy with how Pittsburgh is handling things. I wish they did better in Chicago, but you already know they probably won't.

You were wrong when you jumped in the thread with whatever it is you wanted to do. But it doesn't work on me.

What I posted is what happened. Pittsburgh with Fields beat LA with and without Herbert.

Your mackinations about how/why it happened are irrelevant. It happened. They are 3-0 now and with Fields as their QB.

And while we are at it, I would say they would be 3-0 with Caleb while leading the league in offense. Because for the 1000th time, the coaches are better than what we have in Chicago.