Do they win this game with justin "bustin" fields?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You advocated keeping Fields all offseason and now he is on the Steelers a team you say you like. You are a fanboi sir.
I also am a human being who got on the Caleb Williams hype train when it became clear he was going to be the draft pick.

I am also rooting for Caleb.

Don't know where this is coming from, but you are in some weird funk now.

Sheesh.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Way to dodge the answer.
sorry, i dont want to "misinterpret" your own words again, so i wanted clarification on this word salad you posted and was legit concerned for your well being after reading that one

last time you posted something that made no sense, you got all mad that i didnt read your mind

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Give it up. This is grammar school level petty.

I was 100% correct in my evaluation of what Pittsburgh is doing. You wanted to diminish it by downplaying their opponents. It's too bad because it's in the books.

PIttsburgh has it better than Chicago does. That's got 0 to do with Fields. But somehow because they have Fields, it burns you for some reason.

Tomlin is a better coach who had the sense to hire Arthur Smith who is a better OC than head coach.

I am 100% on the Caleb train. Why because he is my QB in Chicago.

I'm 100% on the Fields train. Why because he is my QB in Pittsburgh.

I'm happy with how Pittsburgh is handling things. I wish they did better in Chicago, but you already know they probably won't.

You were wrong when you jumped in the thread with whatever it is you wanted to do. But it doesn't work on me.

What I posted is what happened. Pittsburgh with Fields beat LA with and without Herbert.

Your mackinations about how/why it happened are irrelevant. It happened. They are 3-0 now and with Fields as their QB.

And while we are at it, I would say they would be 3-0 with Caleb while leading the league in offense. Because for the 1000th time, the coaches are better than what we have in Chicago.

Again I never disagreed with any of this. I disagreed with pretending the Chargers D without Bosa is a hellacious D or that Fields matching an injured Herbert against a historically better Steelers D is impressive.

You will note I never responded to anything else you said because I agreed with it. You getting bent out of shape because you oversold the Chargers to prop up Fields.

You can be happy for Fields and agree with everything above while still being honest about the fact the Chargers were a terrible D last year and it is too early to claim they are so good this year. We dont know.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I also am a human being who got on the Caleb Williams hype train when it became clear he was going to be the draft pick.

I am also rooting for Caleb.

Don't know where this is coming from, but you are in some weird funk now.

Sheesh.

Being Fields fanboi doesnt mean you cant also be a Caleb fanboi so the above is irrelevant.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
sorry, i dont want to "misinterpret" your own words again, so i wanted clarification on this word salad you posted and was legit concerned for your well being after reading that one

last time you posted something that made no sense, you got all mad that i didnt read your mind

Another dodge. If only Miller Moss could dodge opposing DBs as good.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Again I never disagreed with any of this. I disagreed with pretending the Chargers D without Bosa is a hellacious D or that Fields matching an injured Herbert against a historically better Steelers D is impressive.

You will note I never respondimg to anything else you said because I agreed with it. You getting bent out of shape because you oversold the Chargers to prop up Fields.
There was a lot of talking prior to the game about the Chargers being a bigger test for Justin Fields because they had a better defense. Odd that you didn't say anything then huh?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or he can just admit he isnt confident they really are the No 3 D and that playing the Panthers clearly skewed their numbers.
I don't give a flaming rat's ass about the chargers. I'm a Steelers fan. Get that through your thick skull.

Nothing I said about how and why Pittburgh won the game can be refuted.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You will note I never responded to anything else you said because I agreed with it. You getting bent out of shape because you oversold the Chargers to prop up Fields.

You can be happy for Fields and agree with everything above while still being honest about the fact the Chargers were a terrible D last year and it is too early to claim they are so good this year. We dont know.
Then WTF is the argument.

I said the chargers were top 3 coming IN to the game. In fact DVOA had them a #1.

And going further, they gave up 346 yards or so against Pittsburgh. It may or may not drop them too far depending on how other teams performed.

You need to stop. I am not going to discuss the Chargers as A) I don't like them and B) my team has already beaten them.

It's over. You yourself can't refute my points about how and why the Steelers defeated the Chargers. Nor why they are 3-0.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Another dodge. If only Miller Moss could dodge opposing DBs as good.
you havent thrown a legit factoid my way to have to dodge 🤷‍♂️

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There was a lot of talking prior to the game about the Chargers being a bigger test for Justin Fields because they had a better defense. Odd that you didn't say anything then huh?

Did I say that? If not then not sure what it has to do with me. I am not responsible for what others believe. Nor do I care enough about Fields in Pitt to have noticed this talk.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Did I say that? If not then not sure what it has to do with me. I am not responsible for what others believe. Nor do I care enough about Fields in Pitt to have noticed this talk.
hes pointing out that you didnt feel the need to "correct" people before, but now after the fact you feel the need

comprehend yet???

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Then WTF is the argument.

I said the chargers were top 3 coming IN to the game. In fact DVOA had them a #1.

And going further, they gave up 346 yards or so against Pittsburgh. It may or may not drop them too far depending on how other teams performed.

You need to stop. I am not going to discuss the Chargers as A) I don't like them and B) my team has already beaten them.

It's over. You yourself can't refute my points about how and why the Steelers defeated the Chargers. Nor why they are 3-0.

Is DVOA affected by teams you play. Like if you played Bryce Young who is ass and got benched would that help or hurt your DVOA?

Do you understand the concept of small sample size fallacy? If so how is tjat relevant to our discussion?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
hes pointing out that you didnt feel the need to "correct" people before, but now after the fact you feel the need

comprehend yet???

And I am pointing out I cant correct people I never knew about hence why I said I dont care enough about his time in Pitt to notice this talk. So not sure why he is assuming I saw an alleged convo I never took part in.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is DVOA affected by teams you play. Like if you played Bryce Young who is ass and got benched would that help or hurt your DVOA?

Do you understand the concept of small sample size fallacy? If so how is tjat relevant to our discussion?
I don't care.

They were #1 in DVOA until they faced a Justin Fields led offense. So maybe you're right. If RB1 can score on them they can't be that good, right?

Again. I don't know who took a whizz in your cornflakes today.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
And I am pointing out I cant correct people I never knew about hence why I said I dont care enough about his time in Pitt to notice this talk. So not sure why he is assuming I saw an alleged convo I never took part in.
yeah, we can tell from the pages upon pages of posts about it today how little you totally care about the situation

:long:

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I don't care.

They were #1 in DVOA until they faced a Justin Fields led offense. So maybe you're right. If RB1 can score on them they can't be that good, right?

Again. I don't know who took a whizz in your cornflakes today.
he will say that i did....which is another lie