Do they win this game with justin "bustin" fields?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't care.

They were #1 in DVOA until they faced a Justin Fields led offense. So maybe you're right. If RB1 can score on them they can't be that good, right?

Again. I don't know who took a whizz in your cornflakes today.

Correct they were No 1 in DVOA because they had the great fortune to play the panthers.

Not sure why pointing that out upsets you so as if it is not a valid criticism of relying on a 2 game sample.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Correct they were No 1 in DVOA because they had the great fortune to play the panthers.

Not sure why pointing that out upsets you so as if it is not a valid criticism of relying on a 2 game sample.
You seem upset. I'm actually in a great mood because my team is 3-0.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
yeah, we can tell from the pages upon pages of posts about it today how little you totally care about the situation

:long:

Oh I have time to debated today. But @didshereallysaythat has offered no proof of his claim or how prevalent this alleged claim was. For all we know it was one person or no one at all and you only chose to believe it because of fanboi solidarity. You ask me for proof and take what he says as gospel. Your agenda is obvious Mr. Moss.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Oh I have time to debated today. But @didshereallysaythat has offered no proof of his claim or how prevalent this alleged claim was. For all we know it was one person or no one at all and you only chose to believe it because of fanboi solidarity. You ask me for proof and take what he says as gospel. Your agenda is obvious Mr. Moss.
You really going to play dumb that people were not hyping up the Chargers D prior to the game?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Didn’t care enough about Fields or Pittsburgh to notice the talk

Talks about them for hours anyway

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your the one responding with insults not me sir. I am in a great mood.
You got me confused with someone else. I was describing your behavior, not you yourself. Please go back and check.

If it'll make you feel better. I won't respond anymore.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:

At the end of the year, they'll be closer to #3 in defensive DVOA than 26 or whatever they were last year.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You really going to play dumb that people were not hyping up the Chargers D prior to the game?

Why do you expect me to know that? Which thread and show me the posts? I root for the Bears not the Steelers.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You got me confused with someone else. I was describing your behavior, not you yourself. Please go back and check.

If it'll make you feel better. I won't respond anymore.

I didnt say the insults were directed at me. I was referring to you calling Getsy a dipshit for example which is an indication you are the one riled up not me.

It is also funny that Getsy is a dipshit but then you ignore that when assessing the Chargers D.

So the vaunted Chargers D beat Bryce Young and a dipshit and you think that makes them great. LMFAO!

Question. Why should we put any stock in Chargers beating a dipshit and a QB that was benched?

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You guys can give credit to one without tearing down the other when it comes to Fields and Caleb. Two different situations and at different points in their career and I admit that I can get sucked into this pointless cycle from time to time specifically because people want to bash a QB after 3 games when they gave the previous one, 3 years.

Gonna give Caleb the leeway that I had with Fields and that didn't fade until the end of year 3.

The people that were FOR keeping Justin are just as guilty with continuing to beat a dead horse.

End of the day, all I want to see is a 4th rounder come back instead of a 6th.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I didnt say the insults were directed at me. I was referring to you calling Getsy a dipshit for example which is an indication you are the one riled up not me.

It is also funny that Getsy is a dipshit but then you ignore that when assessing the Chargers D.

So the vaunted Chargers D beat Bryce Young and a dipshit and you think that makes them great. LMFAO!

Question. Why should we put any stock in Chargers beating a dipshit and a QB that was benched?
Yeah, you’re totally not riled up mr pages and pages of arguing nothingness with a handful of posters

:jonesy:

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You guys can give credit to one without tearing down the other when it comes to Fields and Caleb. Two different situations and at different points in their career and I admit that I can get sucked into this pointless cycle from time to time specifically because people want to bash a QB after 3 games when they gave the previous one, 3 years.

Gonna give Caleb the leeway that I had with Fields and that didn't fade until the end of year 3.

The people that were FOR keeping Justin are just as guilty with continuing to beat a dead horse.

End of the day, all I want to see is a 4th rounder come back instead of a 6th.
The thing about it is most of us aren’t bashing Caleb and have posted several times we hope he succeeds

Just like with fields early on, he was fair game for criticism…that doesn’t mean he was labeled a bust any more so than it means anyone today is calling CW a bust(outside of a couple extreme outliers like all sides have).

It is fine to critique CW’s play thus far.

Where I 100% agree with you is that anyone calling him a bust at this point is just being a silly reactionary

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You’re the one claiming to be so calm…
No I am not the only one claiming that. @jsu34 said he was in a great mood despite pages of arguing with me.

Your bias is showing again. It is amazing how you always cry about things that other posters are doing as well.

All while claiming I should know about some alleged convo from some unknown convo about the Chargers D.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The dipshit was Staley. You can't even debate on subject. Getsy was in Chicago last season.

And I don't take it back. He would go for it on 4th from his own 30.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No I am not the only one claiming that. @jsu34 said he was in a great mood despite pages of arguing with me.

Your bias is showing again. It is amazing how you always cry about things that other posters are doing as well.

All while claiming I should know about some alleged convo from some unknown convo about the Chargers D.
IMG_1233.jpeg