Do they win this game with justin "bustin" fields?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The dipshit was Staley. You can't even debate on subject. Getsy was in Chicago last season.

And I don't take it back. He would go for it on 4th from his own 30.

Well my apologies then as I remembered you not being fond of Getsy and confused the 2. I would say beating Young and a Getsy O doesnt move me.

I agree Staley was a dipshit on 4th down.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well my apologies then as I remembered you not being fond of Getsy and confused the 2. I would say beating Young and a Getsy O doesnt move me.

I agree Staley was a dipshit on 4th down.
As long as you agree they haven't yet played Getsy.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Steelers will face Getsy 9/28.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No. Week 1 was definitely not the Raiders.

Week 1 Steelers 18 Falcons 10

No I meant the Chargers. Their top ranking was the result of playing Getsy's Raiders Week 1 and Bryce Young Week 2.

So again saying I dont put much stock in their D being amazing when they have faced an OC almost universally considered trash by Bears fans and a former No 1 pick so bad that he was benched 2 weeks into his 2nd year.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No I meant the Chargers. Their top ranking was the result of playing Getsy's Raiders Week 1 and Bryce Young Week 2.

So again saying I dont put much stock in their D being amazing when they have faced an OC almost universally considered trash by Bears fans and a former No 1 pick so bad that he was benched 2 weeks into his 2nd year.
He wasn't very good here in Chicago but it was his first go. Could be he learned some things.

Again I'm not going to assume good or bad based on last season when teams and personnel have changed.

There are a few qb that are in that boat, like Darnold, Mayfield, Carr, etc. They all seem to have found a home. So, i wouldn't say the suck based on previous years.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He wasn't very good here in Chicago but it was his first go. Could be he learned some things.

Again I'm not going to assume good or bad based on last season when teams and personnel have changed.

There are a few qb that are in that boat, like Darnold, Mayfield, Carr, etc. They all seem to have found a home. So, i wouldn't say the suck based on previous years.

But this is precisely my point. You cant claim good or bad based on 2 games. That goes for QBs, OCs and Defenses. So again DVOA after 2 games is largely meaningless.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The crucial play of the game...CW's fumble

There was a 7 man protection vs a 4 man rush, and Kmet still got beat for lack of help

"After the game, Kmet took accountability for his mistake, describing himself as “just lost there” on a shot play where the Bears used a seven-man protection to handle a four-man rush."

Last edited:

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
But this is precisely my point. You cant claim good or bad based on 2 games. That goes for QBs, OCs and Defenses. So again DVOA after 2 games is largely meaningless.
Jim Harbaugh has a proven track record.

Both he and his brother routinely have been excellent head coaches with good to excellent coordinators.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jim Harbaugh has a proven track record.

Both he and his brother routinely have been excellent head coaches with good to excellent coordinators.

Young and Getsy have a proven track record of sucking so again not putting much stock into beating them.

Last edited:

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes you can. What you can't do is go back to last season.

This is what has happened after 2 game this season.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes you can. What you can't do is go back to last season.

This is what has happened after 2 game this season.

You are basically just chosing to believe things to suit your argument. Getsy was shit per you last year but maybe he is better this year. Chargers were 26th last year but maybe they are better. It is a self serving argument.

Lets see how they fare against say KC next week.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are basically just chosing to believe things to suit your argument. Getsy was shit per you last year but maybe he is better this year. Chargers were 26th last year but maybe they are better. It is a self serving argument.
What's false about that?

He sucked last year. Now he works for the Raiders. Maybe he learned something. Point is, without looking at the raiders I won't continue to say he sucks.

Why do you do that?

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Lets see how they fare against say KC next week.
Nope. The dipshit was calling defense last year.

New regime. Let us see how good/bad they are.

According to you they suck because Pittsburgh beat them?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What's false about that?

He sucked last year. Now he works for the Raiders. Maybe he learned something. Point is, without looking at the raiders I won't continue to say he sucks.

Why do you do that?
I didnt day it was false. I said 2 games isnt even to prove your statement. You may be right or it may be he still sucks and the Chargers just had an easy schedule to start. Time will tell.

Chargers have KC next so lets see how they handle them.

Nope. The dipshit was calling defense last year.

New regime. Let us see how good/bad they are.

According to you they suck because Pittsburgh beat them?

Again my argument isnt that they suck. My argument is it is too early to say they are a hellacious D.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didnt day it was false. I said 2 games isnt even to prove your statement. You may be right or it may be he still sucks and the Chargers just had an easy schedule to start. Time will tell.

Chargers have KC next so lets see how they handle them.

Again my argument isnt that they suck. My argument is it is too early to say they are a hellacious D.
But they dont do rankings after x number of games, and the certainly don't do it based on last year.

So for now teams are ranked based on 3 weeks worth of play or do you disagree?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
But they dont do rankings after x number of games, and the certainly don't do it based on last year.

So for now teams are ranked based on 3 weeks worth of play or do you disagree?

I disagree that 3 weeks tells us anything due to basic statistics. The sample size is too small.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I disagree that 3 weeks tells us anything due to basic statistics. The sample size is too small.
You are arguing against the entire system and not being objective.

The numbers are not opinion. They are simply numbers.

How many times have you used PFF regarding a players performance?

You act as if PFF never had a ranking until a player has had a certain number of games. That's not how it works.

As for the Chargers I really hope they suck cause I'm rooting for KC.