Do they win this game with justin "bustin" fields?

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sir your claim was it showed up against the Texans. Again Nico Collins is not a WR like Steve Smith. Your premise was wrong.

Also, one game is not regression. Do I need to explain statistics to you? How did he perform over the last half of the season relative to the first half? Please cite your data.
I don't give a shit about your stats I'll go with what I've seen from him. His game against the Packers and the Texans said a lot about his shortcomings.

Everyone saw him burned on like 4 straight plays against the Texans. The wasn't an aberration. He sucks in man coverage. Did you not watch the Texans game?

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wow! you guys really Remy'dat

It's true but he was unlucky in the blocking sequence as much as anything else. He got proper help but that help also made him lose contact with Latu. It's one of those shit happens moments that you try not to avoid at the end of games by doing better earlier.
Man..Please dont compare me to Remy..Thats the ultimate insult!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
PFF is so funny. Everyone here has kind of reached this understanding where PFF is stupid if it goes against your narrative and great if it supports your narrative.

I don't give a shit about PFF. Maybe it has its merits, maybe it sucks. I never use it in support of or against an opinion, though, because it will sway absolutely no one.
i have yet to see anything occur on CCS that has swayed anyones opinion on anything ever

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was making fun of you saying you need a decade to form an opinion because you're a dimwit.

You're free to think whatever you want about a Harbaugh led defense. I know they'll be good - you'll join me in that opinion because he's an excellent head coach who typically has excellent coordinators.

Except I didnt say I needed a decade to form an opinion.
Harbaugh has not coached in the NFL for almost a decade so that isnt very recent and certainly not as predictable as looking at the Steelers D or Bills O performace last year.
Imagine calling some a dimwit while completely misreading what they said. I said Harbaugh hasnt coached in the NFL for over a decade so that data from a decade ago isnt as predictable as looking at the Steelers D or Bills O from last year.

So the point is data from 1 year ago is more relevant than data from 10 years ago.

Get it yet dimwit?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't give a shit about your stats I'll go with what I've seen from him. His game against the Packers and the Texans said a lot about his shortcomings.

Everyone saw him burned on like 4 straight plays against the Texans. The wasn't an aberration. He sucks in man coverage. Did you not watch the Texans game?

Except this is a lie. A few weeks ago you went on and on about how Tyrique gave up 9 TDs last year and I pointed out that 7 of them was the first half of the season and only 2 2nd half of the season and then you disappeared.

So you care about stats when you think it proves your point. When it completely destroys your point you run and hide.

Caee in point is giving up 7 TDs first half but 2 TDs 2nd half regression? Let's see if you can answer honestly.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Speaking of liars....

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Except I didnt say I needed a decade to form an opinion.

Imagine calling some a dimwit while completely misreading what they said. I said Harbaugh hasnt coached in the NFL for over a decade so that data from a decade ago isnt as predictable as looking at the Steelers D or Bills O from last year.

So the point is data from 1 year ago is more relevant than data from 10 years ago.

Get it yet dimwit?
The bolded part is precisely why you are in fact a dimwit.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The bolded part is precisely why you are in fact a dimwit.

Goalposts moved. You claimed I saif I needed a decade to form an opinion. Now that you have been proven wrong you are pretending that you meant something else. LMFAO.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
There you go lying again...get it under control knoxville.
Sure thing buddy, it’s not like there weren’t multiple other posters that saw what happened and agreed you were the liar

But hey, if you believe it to be so then it must be so!! Live your truth, remy!!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sure thing buddy, it’s not like there weren’t multiple other posters that saw what happened and agreed you were the liar

But hey, if you believe it to be so then it must be so!! Live your truth, remy!!

Lol right multiple posters who disagreed with me magically decided to agree with your lies. You must do well in mobs.

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Here is interesting article about Justin Fields performance as Steeler with their coaching staff..

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Lol right multiple posters who disagreed with me magically decided to agree with your lies. You must do well in mobs.
Cope harder, Remy

IMG_2947.jpeg