Do they win this game with justin "bustin" fields?

greg23

Liked Posts:
Id rather have kept both.

I'm at this point mad they got rid of him for a 6th round pick. Caleb should have sat. He's clearly not ready and this team aint ready for him.

By week 10 they may be gelling, but by that time the season may be over.
Colts should have sat manning......or at least traded him after 1 year and all those int

Scobear

Liked Posts:
With this coaching staff, the answer to the question is clearly NO. Only thing that matters is Fields is about 33% towards getting us a 4th round pick.

I wanted Fields gone and because of his liabilities at the position think he'll lose the starter job at Pitt, but man people on here really want the kid to fail so they can strut their stuff on this forum about being right about him. A very very little bit of me hopes he proves them wrong 'cause despite his poor QB play here he was a guy I could root for.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
That fumble by caleb 100% is a play that people would crucify fields for. He essentially lost us the game, but hey, he had 370 yards.
Williams got hit on the arm because the offensive line could not block anyone.

Complaints about Fields were because he fumbled the snap without any contact.

That’s the difference when people are upset with his fumbling. I don’t think anybody blames a quarterback when he gets raked across the arm by a defensive lineman who has gotten behind him.

Just for reference and perspective, the Steelers and their 4th year QB have scored one more point offensively this season in three games than the awful offensively challenged Bears have.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Colts should have sat manning......or at least traded him after 1 year and all those int

Colts didnt give away a first round QB for table scraps, they had old man harbaugh playing for them.

msadows

Liked Posts:
With this coaching staff, the answer to the question is clearly NO. Only thing that matters is Fields is about 33% towards getting us a 4th round pick.

I wanted Fields gone and because of his liabilities at the position think he'll lose the starter job at Pitt, but man people on here really want the kid to fail so they can strut their stuff on this forum about being right about him. A very very little bit of me hopes he proves them wrong 'cause despite his poor QB play here he was a guy I could root for.

Because of the guy the bears drafted they have 2 losses now, so lets start that counter for him too. Shoulda been 3.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So just like the current QB?

I thought fields was the only one who lost games by fumbles in the 4th quarter
Caleb already looks like he is adjusting after 3 games to pressure. Fields is 4 years and counting.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I say yes.

Caleb threw for 400 yards and scored 16 points while having 3 back breaking turnovers. good job bruh
You know I was all aboard the keep Fields train....but let's not be like the assholes who blamed him for everything and acted like he was surrounded by great oline and pro bowl talent....yes now they are using what most JF supporters expressed, but he is gone now.

CW is improving...hard to see but he is. You have to realize dumbass Waldron is calling a ton of throws outside the numbers those have to be damn near perfect all the time. When he opened up and started using middle of the field, you could see that arm talent and release. CW is in same position of poor coaching and bad oline...he needs support as he continues to grow

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, fields definitely didn’t have any pressure today facing bosa and mack!!!
Neither of those guys are DTs that bring pressure up the middle. Steelers also have a run game taking pressure off of him. Sorry.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Neither of those guys are DTs that bring pressure up the middle. Steelers also have a run game taking pressure off of him. Sorry.
Never change

greg23

Liked Posts:
Colts didnt give away a first round QB for table scraps, they had old man harbaugh playing for them.
Haha

A first round qb

Ummmm......the leauge placed a value on that first round qb as a 6th rounder (maybe 4th)

By your logic the bears wasted assets to draft fields when they already had a first round qb on their roster

msadows

Liked Posts:

No they dont. Their run game is as bad as the bears run game. The difference is RB1, he takes the pressure off the RB's.

Their OL is piss poor, just like the bears.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Haha

A first round qb

Ummmm......the leauge placed a value on that first round qb as a 6th rounder (maybe 4th)

By your logic the bears wasted assets to draft fields when they already had a first round qb on their roster

They didnt, and good for the steelers(an actual well run franchise) for taking advantage.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Your question is about Fields on Bears not Steelers. He would struggle on the Bears. The end.

No, they easily win this game with him. That RPO would have destroyed the colts. No one is worried about caleb running. The run game died in chicago when fields left, its the same OL, same run scheme.

Both games likely are won with fields running ability. All 3 games were almost lost because caleb loved turning the ball over just like everyone blamed RB1 for doing.