Do they win this game with justin "bustin" fields?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
245 yards on 25/32 sounds pretty good to me against a good defense.

I'll take that over a guy who had 370 yards and fumbled the game away.

Looks like coaching may have been the issue after all.

This is where your arguments are dumb and contradict. If coaching is an issue then why do you think Fields wins with these coaches?

If you want to ask if Bears win with Tomlin as HC and Smith as OC then I would say yes.

Forty-six

Liked Posts:
Sure the 4th year former Bears QB might possibly be 3-0 with the Bears had he stuck around. But, that's taking short term gain which will eventually will turn into long term pain.

The long view is Caleb will be way, way better as a QB than Justin ever was or will be. Justin is an amazing athlete playing QB while Caleb is a good athlete who has amazing talent for the QB position.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, they easily win this game with him. That RPO would have destroyed the colts. No one is worried about caleb running. The run game died in chicago when fields left, its the same OL, same run scheme.
Nope run blocking has been ass.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is where your arguments are dumb and contradict. If coaching is an issue then why do you think Fields wins with these coaches?

If you want to ask if Bears win with Tomlin as HC and Smith as OC then I would say yes.

Because he has elite athletic ability caleb does not. derp

msadows

Liked Posts:
Sure the 4th year former Bears QB might possibly be 3-0 with the Bears had he stuck around. But, that's taking short term gain which will eventually will turn into long term pain.

The long view is Caleb will be way, way better as a QB than Justin ever was or will be. Justin is an amazing athlete playing QB while Caleb is a good athlete who has amazing talent for the QB position.

The guy who's turning the ball over every other drive isnt getting you worried?

What QB wouldnt throw for 350 yards on 50 attempts? wtf?

You let fields throw 50 times he throws for 300 yards too. Think he was 25/32 today.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Keep crying.
Yep, totes what I’m doing

You’re just insufferable.

Chargers have a future hall of famer pass rusher and another stud pass rusher and you have the audacity to claim that Fields wasn’t pressured due to the chargers DT’s

As if you even watched the damn game

msadows

Liked Posts:
And no, caleb doesnt look like an athlete. Dude can barely evade NFL DT's. He's got serious arm talent but its clear he's not a special athlete or even a good one at QB

Idiot runs backwards nonstop. He needs to stop that. When he actually plays a no huddle offense then he looks good.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The one thing you will say, Teams will dare Justin to throw and we'd likely have 200 yards on the ground.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The guy who's turning the ball over every other drive isnt getting you worried?

What QB wouldnt throw for 350 yards on 50 attempts? wtf?

You let fields throw 50 times he throws for 300 yards too. Think he was 25/32 today.
Fields thew it 40 times for 166 yards. LMFAO.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Id rather have kept both.

I'm at this point mad they got rid of him for a 6th round pick. Caleb should have sat. He's clearly not ready and this team aint ready for him.

By week 10 they may be gelling, but by that time the season may be over.

This is a long term decision. Not a one season thing.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yep, totes what I’m doing

You’re just insufferable.

Chargers have a future hall of famer pass rusher and another stud pass rusher and you have the audacity to claim that Fields wasn’t pressured due to the chargers DT’s

As if you even watched the damn game

I never claimed that. I claimed he hasnt been pressured like Caleb has. I cant teach football to you at this stage especially if you playing dumb and pretending you dont know difference between edge pressure and pressure up the middle.

You are crying. You trying to gas up Miller Moss and now Fields because you have some axe to grind regarsing Caleb.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I never claimed he was never pressured. I claimed he hasnt been pressured like Caleb has. I cant teach football to you at this stage especially if you playing dumb and pretending you dont know difference between edge pressure and pressure up the middle.
So you can prove that JF1 hasn’t felt pressure directly up the middle like Caleb has this season?!

The burden of proof is on you

Let’s see the proof showing JF1 hasn’t faced pressure up the middle like Caleb has. Otherwise, you’re just doing your normal blustering

Imagine pretending to be some football savant when you haven’t the data to back it up and you haven’t watched Steelers games lol

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
Welp, Msadow is on record that Justin Fields is the better QB now, and will be into the future. If not, then why the stupid post? I will take Williams over Fields.

greg23

Liked Posts:
No, they easily win this game with him. That RPO would have destroyed the colts. No one is worried about caleb running. The run game died in chicago when fields left, its the same OL, same run scheme.

Both games likely are won with fields running ability. All 3 games were almost lost because caleb loved turning the ball over just like everyone blamed RB1 for doing.

Amazing that a guy who went 12-28 while here would magically be 3-0 if only he were still here

If he were we'd hear:

Defensive HC
New OC, 3rd in his career
Poor oline
2 road games
Too hot; soon to be too cold

msadows

Liked Posts:
Welp, Msadow is on record that Justin Fields is the better QB now, and will be into the future. If not, then why the stupid post? I will take Williams over Fields.

2nd post legit says I think caleb will be better in the long run, but okay.

I would have rather kept fields vs. giving him away for table scraps. We'd be 3-0 now, this team should be 0-3 if not for will levis.

If you kept fields and improved his stock you could have traded him to a team for a lot more vs. giving him away because everyone knew you wanted to give him away.