Do you think the Bears offense played well today?

Do you

• Yes!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I think they tried their best, they did okay!

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • I enjoyed their performance

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It could have been better but was still great!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Interesting game so far today. Some good stuff to build on for sure! Post your opinions and answer the poll!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Interesting game so far today. Some good stuff to build on for sure! Post your opinions and answer the poll!
It's obvious that they needed better field position. Foles needs to be much more mobile and less scared to pull the ball down and run. Anthony Miller was clutch all day. Mingo should be back there with Patterson. Need more early field goals instead of going for it on 3rd and 4th!

Ronman189

Liked Posts:
The Bears have an offense? Just wait until the Titans start running up the score as the defense, who are trying their best, get worn down. The game is already over.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Bears have an offense? Just wait until the Titans start running up the score as the defense, who are trying their best, get worn down. The game is already over.
Still 2 minutes left!

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Anyone who watched this game and thought the offense was the problem is blind. They LIT. IT. UP.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Turning the corner ...

211dafeaa6fee298346f8f1be52542ab.gif

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Trubisky was the starter he would have only scored 16 so the Bears are on the right track......I believe!

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a beautiful offense. Possibly the best offense in NFL history. The problem is that other teams are allowed by crooked refs to score thousands, perhaps millions, of FRAUDULENT points. If Nagy wasn't such a beta cuck he would refuse to leave the field. He would stand at the 50 yard line, wearing an orange Chicago Bears hat, and rage tweet in all caps until the NFL did something about the unprecedented scoring fraud perpetrated against the Chicago Bears.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the wxception of the latter part of the 4th quarter, this offense sucked, can't believe some on here can't see that

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It is very encouraging to see how well the offense played once the opposing team's backups came in and they started playing Prevent. It means that we can come back against ANYONE.

That is a very comforting feeling. I mean, it's like, YES, we will probably be down 2-4 scores in the 4th quarter for the rest of the season, but if we can get that key FG in the first half, we can win ANY game. Today, we didn't get that first half FG, unfortunately. it is the sole reason we lost.