Does anyone feel bad for Packers ?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Are you fucking kidding me? Also, thanks to the Seahawks for giving me a little bit of joy, to what was a train wreck of a season for us.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
Are you fucking kidding me? Also, thanks to the Seahawks for giving me a little bit of joy, to what was a train wreck of a season for us.

That's great for us and all, but think of all the men who got drunk and went out and beat their sheep. Don't be selfish. We lose as a society in situations like these.

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Don't feel a bit of sympathy for the Packers. But can't stand Seattle either, especially Pete the Cheat. I did pull for the Packers vs Dallas as Dallas is my most hated team in the NFL. Packers are 2nd most hated. Guess that was not so much pulling FOR Packers as it was pulling AGAINST Dallas. Smug Green Bay fans got their come uppance. Good for them.
Now, I guess I'll hold my nose & half heartedly pull for the Patriots, although I don't really give a damn about either team in the Super Bowl, as usual.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On NFL radio this AM, many of the no "R" pronouncing people are already calling for a Patriot blowout

Smug little fuckers...

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm happy packer fans felt the same disappointment last night I've felt since week 5

---> Sent from above.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
There's not a chance I would feel bad for the Pack. Considering some of the trolls that feel compelled to haunt this board, I'm glad they had such a heart wrenching loss. That was a brutal choke. One for the ages...

Monster

Liked Posts:
That was the best thing since the Great 15-1 and DONE....

Monster

Liked Posts:
This just gives the Pats home field advantage in the Super Bowl... Make it to the Super Bowl six times in recent memory... can't even imagine how nice that must be as a fan

jc456

Liked Posts:
It's really no surprise that all of the biggest Bears meatballs are also Sox fans.

And there posts the cry baby cubby fan! hahahahahahaahahahah WS 2005.......Yesssssss!!!!