Does Pace get another shot at drafting a QB?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Should Pace be given another shot at drafting a QB if Mitch continues down this shit path? How do we even get back high enough in the first round to take another QB before our window with this defense closes?? Unfortunately getting Mack really did tie us down and as great as he is, he may be the reason we can’t replace Mitch if he sucks before the window with this defense closes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If Trubisky is a bust, Pace should/will be fired. Pretty simple. He went all in with those draft picks to get his quarterback, and then doubled down when he made the win-now move for Khalil Mack.

Without any first round picks in the next few drafts, the Bears are S.O.L when it comes to drafting a highly talented quarterback for a while, which means it would have to come in the 2nd or 3rd rd of the draft, and then you'd just be hoping and praying the guy turns out to be a franchise savior.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Trubs doesn't work out, Pace will be given another shot with a veteran QB or young castoff.

Docc

Liked Posts:
..or luck into a later round star..Brady was about #199 I think

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Pace’s two QBs have been Glennon and Trubisky. Sorry, he’s not getting a third with that resume. If the Bears had a 1st rounder going forward, I’d ban him from making that selection too. Let him into the war room starting on day 2.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
HELL to the no!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Depends on overall record from here on out. If Mitch doesn't develop, he should let Nagy pick the guy. Glennon is meaningless. Always a stop gap and never meant to be a destination. Be happy he cut ties with Cutler. If Mitch crashes it's a big deal but it's not enough to dump your GM over if he's doing well otherwise. In fact he could go through a few more if the team continues to contend. He's had his rebuild time. Everything from this season forward counts in a big way but GMs get judged on record after enough time to put their team together, much less about specific draft picks and acquisitions, good or bad.

Fans are always into get even mode and ready to throw out the baby with the bath water. Silly really.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
If Trubs ends up being a bust (which will be certifiable after 2019 season), with White as another, Floyd as mediocre and Roquan as potential not very impactful pick, that alone (not hitting on 1st rounders) would be more than enough to fire his ass and hire a new GM in 2020.