Dolphins/Texans

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The refs have been fucking the Texans all game. I’d be pissed.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Which call are you referring to? The obvious incomplete pass with Brocks arm clearly moving forward?

He was not attempting to pass the ball. He was trying to tuck the ball back in and lost control. It's obvious during the replay and looking at his hand. He was trying to keep a grip on the ball, not releasing it.

Was a fumble. Wrong call.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
He was not attempting to pass the ball. He was trying to tuck the ball back in and lost control. It's obvious during the replay and looking at his hand. He was trying to keep a grip on the ball, not releasing it.

Was a fumble. Wrong call.

That's just what the hit caused it to look like. Why would he be trying to tuck the ba'll? He was trying to throw the ball quick when he saw the defender blitzing.

Dont listen to the announcers...theyre just there to create drama when there isnt any...

Newblood

Liked Posts:
That's just what the hit caused it to look like. Why would he be trying to tuck the ba'll? He was trying to throw the ball quick when he saw the defender blitzing.

Dont listen to the announcers...theyre just there to create drama when there isnt any...

Umm, because as you just pointed out, he saw the defender coming. Once he saw he wasn't going to get the ball off, he tried to pull it back.

I don't have to listen to the announcers, I have eyes. In the replay I can see he is still trying to grip the ball as the arm is returning. The prolonged grip is further evident by the ball going backwards. It's rare that a ball goes backwards when the QB is attempting to throw a pass {without the ball bouncing off something).

Was a fumble.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Hopkins is the best WR in the NFL. If he had half a QB, he's be blowing up the league...

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Hopkins is the best WR in the NFL. If he had half a QB, he's be blowing up the league...

But I thought Watson was the second coming of Jesus according to many here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Dolphins beat the Texans tonight, would that make you feel any better about losing to them two weeks ago? If they lose, that would be 5 losses out of 6 games with the Bears game being their lone win. How bad of a loss is it losing to a team on a downslide?

Thursday night football is shit football, so who cares?

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He does an admirable job behind one of the worst offensive lines I've ever seen.

Yep. He's completed 75% of his passes and 3 TDs. He's a good young QB. There's no reason for Bears fans to hate on him.