Don’t care.

Bust

Liked Posts:
About pace or Nagy..

Done with them. See you in 2022.

Nagy has been horrendous as a play caller.

no longer stressing about the bears after this. Fuck that

Aside from the White Sox...buckle in. Chicago sports in general is going to be bad for awhile.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Making the playoffs is bad? Maybe you should become a Jets/Giants/Cowboys/Panthers/Falcons/Cards/Jags/Texans/Fins/Pats/ etc etc fan.....

Yes. Yes it is bad. Did you not see this entire season and GB debacle (x2)??

How'd you enjoy that no-show flop Saints beatdown IN said (extra spot added backed in - thanks AZ) playoffs??
Serious Question. Was that fun for you??

Did you not see that embarrassment coming, or did but were still cool with that?

This brass is poisoning a REAL playoff roster with shit coaching & too many stranglehold FA contracts for guys they don't even use correctly. This team is close & could/should be so much better.

Just because there are a few worse basement teams doesn't make this okay. Expect better for this team, and yourself as a fan.

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mr. Sojka only cares about Trubisky. He might be back, dude...

LET'S RUN THIS WHOLE THING BACK NEXT YEAR! I'M SURE IT'LL BE WAY BETTER!

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Yes. Yes it is bad. Did you not see this entire season and GB debacle (x2)??

How'd you enjoy that no-show flop Saints beatdown IN said (extra spot added backed in - thanks AZ) playoffs??
Serious Question. Was that fun for you??

Did you not see that embarrassment coming or did but were still cool with that?

This brass is poisoning a REAL playoff roster with shit coaching & too many stranglehold FA contracts for guys they don't even use correctly. This team is close & could/should be so much better.

Just because there are a few worse basement teams doesn't make this okay. Expect better for this team, and yourself as a fan.

It's not bad.... it's average.... they need to take the next step.... there are quite a few good building blocks to go off.....Monty Mustipher Bars Daniels Whtehair Mooney Jaylon Johnson VIldor Shelley Mack Nichols KMet Roquan Smith Goldman are all young and will be with this team at least 3 years or more .... that's a lot of talent to build off and all of them have shown very good production to flashes (in the case of the rookies)

Then there are players like Cohen Eddie Jackson Trevathan Quinn who have all proven they can be very good in this league and hopefully we can get rebound production from them

Then there are players like Fuller, ARob who hopefully extend with the Bears as they are proven in production

Of course the biggest question is the QB position - hope they attack it on multiple fronts (extend Trubs 2 years with one year option and draft someone too) and then see where it lands us

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is and was the actual ONLY way I can fathom how making the playoffs can be bad. ?‍♂️
Bears managed to ruin that, and now want more of the same. Just wow.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's not bad.... it's average.... they need to take the next step.... there are quite a few good building blocks to go off.....Monty Mustipher Bars Daniels Whtehair Mooney Jaylon Johnson VIldor Shelley Mack Nichols KMet Roquan Smith Goldman are all young and will be with this team at least 3 years or more .... that's a lot of talent to build off and all of them have shown very good production to flashes (in the case of the rookies)

Then there are players like Cohen Eddie Jackson Trevathan Quinn who have all proven they can be very good in this league and hopefully we can get rebound production from them

Then there are players like Fuller, ARob who hopefully extend with the Bears as they are proven in production

Of course the biggest question is the QB position - hope they attack it on multiple fronts (extend Trubs 2 years with one year option and draft someone too) and then see where it lands us
While the D gets old. I thought they'd resign Mitch for whatever it took to help them keep their jobs and try and smoke screen the draft. Mitch did not play well enough in the last 2 games for that smoke to block anyone's vision and considering their apparent security, I suspect they will now move on and give Nagy a shot at his own guy.

The problem was a 2 headed monster. Mitch couldn't run Nagy's O and Nagy couldn't call a Mitch O. I put that more on the coach but Mitch wasn't an answer either

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
About pace or Nagy..

Done with them. See you in 2022.

Nagy has been horrendous as a play caller.

no longer stressing about the bears after this. Fuck that

Why stress about adults playing a game in the first place? I do see your point. Caring about any pro team at a high level, especially the Bears, is a waste of time. So many more important things in life. The Bears are like a stand up comic to me. Nothing but entertainment.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Mr. Sojka only cares about Trubisky. He might be back, dude...

LET'S RUN THIS WHOLE THING BACK NEXT YEAR! I'M SURE IT'LL BE WAY BETTER!

Couldn’t be further from the truth. I just called him the best option. And he was.
But with Nagy calling plays he’s as bad as Foles or any other NFL QB would be under Nagy. He’s not only not a good coach he’s a terrible QB teacher.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Look, Chrissy boy is sad that we aren't re-signing his boytoy.