Don’t look now: Bears have better record than Tampa

Toast88

Liked Posts:
This offense looks ugly as all hell. Special teams is spotty. The kicker is sub-par. The team lost 4 if its first 5.

But yet here the Bears are at 3-4, with a good chance to reach .500 next week. That’s a similar or better record than some other teams who are considered playoff contenders.

Despite the issues on offense, don’t you guys just *feel* like this is a different team pre-Vikings game? Like although they’re still fuckups at time, they’re *our* fuckups and are finding ways to win ugly?

I feel it. And it feels like this team can continue to win. I don’t know if it’ll be enough to contend. But I know it’ll be fun.

I’m looking forward to the rest of the year. And I’m really looking forward to future years. Go Bears!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We are one off season away from having a talented young team as long as injuries don't hold us back. Bears fans have reason to be hopeful for the future.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
What does comparisons to the Bucs mean at all to the Bears?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1ke

Toast88

Liked Posts:
What does comparisons to the Bucs mean at all to the Bears?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Bucs are a good and talented team who beat the hell out of the Bears. Now the Bears have caught up and have a better record. Doesn’t mean they’re better than the Bucs, but in a microcosm is an analogy for optimism with this ball club.