Dont get too down, theres halftime for adjustments

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nagy might finally step down from playcalling and give the OC the rest of the season.

The writing is on the wall, he wont be our coach next year. I know he has no grasp on reality but hear behind the scenes there are staffers who are trying to convince him not to double down and tear this team apart.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Id really like him to be HC but step down from play calling. I know its a major hit to his ego but at this rate, it's the only thing that can save his job. If Pace goes, Nagy most likely is going with him.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Id really like him to be HC but step down from play calling. I know its a major hit to his ego but at this rate, it's the only thing that can save his job. If Pace goes, Nagy most likely is going with him.
That’s all he has to do, let that sheet go

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Cant wait to see what they come out with on O in the third quarter!

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Nagy is a offensive genius alright, his offense is offensive

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
How can you support a coach whose teams lead the league in penalties?
He's their FRIEND, not the LEADER.
The Bears need a leader.

bufordht

Liked Posts:

You really want a coach that can't see what the biggest problem with the team is?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Foles sucks. Put the kid in. LOL

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I adjusted from substituting Drinking beer with coffee

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Bears need a leader.
Not sure how you can watch this defense play their asses off for 3 years straight with no help from the offense, keep their mouths shut when they lose and not think that Nagy is a leader. His leadership is literally all they have going for them, despite them being the most penalized.

I think he needs to focus on keeping the team prepped and ready to play, while someone else handles putting this offense in their best position to generate points.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Not sure how you can watch this defense play their asses off for 3 years straight with no help from the offense, keep their mouths shut when they lose and not think that Nagy is a leader. His leadership is literally all they have going for them, despite them being the most penalized.

I think he needs to focus on keeping the team prepped and ready to play, while someone else handles putting this offense in their best position to generate points.

I mean, who wouldn't be excited about following someone who is incompetent?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I mean, who wouldn't be excited about following someone who is incompetent?
IDK, something tells me a coach whos willing to hold himself accountable for their shortcomings would actually mean something to the professionals who work under him. Maybe im being naïve.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
IDK, something tells me a coach whos willing to hold himself accountable for their shortcomings would actually mean something to the professionals who work under him. Maybe im being naïve.

Yes, that probably would. That's why nagy needs replaced.

Urlhacker

Pack Hunter
Liked Posts:
great adjustments coming out of the half! This is so painful to watch. You think it can’t get worse, and it does. Worse and worse.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anybody really think we will win another game this year?
I’m expecting to hit the end of the season being disappointed that they had those comeback wins earlier costing bears a top draft pick

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
The Bears need a leader.
How many of those penalties are bullshit ones. Like the PI against Fuller against the Saints, a couple roughing the passer, couple more defensive against Fuller especially. I mean the D is playing hard, Fuller hits like a truck, but legally, and gets called because they “think” he may have done something. Can’t blame Nagy for that. Not sure penalties are a good barometer of a coaches worth all the time. Kind of like yards aren’t necessarily a good measure of a QB. 3 yard pass that the receiver makes 2 guys miss and suddenly it’s 90 yards passing. Ya know?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
So Bears offense has scored 7 points in the 3rd quarter all season - but also given up 7 points now with that fumble return TD. If you believe in negative numbers, then the Bears are back to scoring 0 points in the 3rd quarter on the season.