Rise

Liked Posts:
I thought the media hates da bears?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Regardless of if its the first selection, the second, or the entire class, i've never seen such universal approval of what the Bears did during this draft. It's almost as if the whole world knew Justin Fields didn't deserve to slide, but the teams who passed on him were too dumb to realize it.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m still shocked he’s not a Bronco. Man i wanted Paton and I still think he’s (going) to be a hell of a GM .. he failed here.

However, they will have lights out defense this season

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Someone gave the Texans a F-
Lol, not even I ever got that in school.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’m still shocked he’s not a Bronco. Man i wanted Paton and I still think he’s (going) to be a hell of a GM .. he failed here.

I can’t call it a failure for him yet. They have until August to pull off a Rodgers trade. If that doesn’t happen he deserves a f-

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I thought the media hates da bears?

Well, the bitches in New York still do because they still can't get over Chicago being just as nice a city as they are.

But the Bears drafting that type of prospect tends to engender a lot of potential bandwagon jumpers from the media so get yourself ready!

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone gave the Texans a F-
Lol, not even I ever got that in school.
Your avatar was perfect for draft time on CCS. Yet Bears somehow pulled it off!! Ripping to commence if Fields doesn't start early, despite most on here and YT comments saying to take their time. They'll change their tune and get impatient soon enough.

msadows

Liked Posts:

I was almost 100% certain he would be taken by the broncos once they didnt trade the pick for rodgers.

Guess they're hoping aaron bitches his way out of GB.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks for posting this. Awesome visual & mathematical comparison without having to look at all the clickbait articles.

Think it buys Pace a bit more time?

It would be a bad thing imo to get Fields comfortable in this system and then change it on him should they get fired. Yes, I think this draft bought them more time

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had NFLN on earlier.. Cynthia Frelund said that she talked to almost every NFL scout on the phone,and half of em had Fields rated higher than Lawrence!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Thanks for posting this. Awesome visual & mathematical comparison without having to look at all the clickbait articles.

Think it buys Pace a bit more time?
I expect it to pay off on the field and that it will buy him more time, and I think it should.

If they were going to fire him after last season, fine. But if you bring him back, after this draft he should have more time. That assumes Fields doesn't play right away or doesn't fail miserably when he does. And I don't see that happening.