Draft Party!

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I'll wait and see. I'd rather have it at my house than have to drive downtown anyway. Way cheaper for food if people each bring one item anyway.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
I would go, but you seem to be getting too many people and it is good 1 hour drive for me

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
I would go, but you seem to be getting too many people and it is good 1 hour drive for me

You're welcome to come, the idea is to get lots of people, it's a blast every year.

chi_hawks_23

Liked Posts:
If I wasn't 7 hours away....I'd do this for sure.

Although I'd want to be there in the event that the Bulls pick Tyler Hansbrough with the 16th pick. To witness Doug flip out like Cartman, go on a swearing tirade, throw a tv and a lamp, and end the party right there.....priceless.

;)

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
chi_hawks_23 wrote:
If I wasn't 7 hours away....I'd do this for sure.

Although I'd want to be there in the event that the Bulls pick Tyler Hansbrough with the 16th pick. To witness Doug flip out like Cartman, go on a swearing tirade, throw a tv and a lamp, and end the party right there.....priceless.

;)

I haven't looked at Hansbrough enough, maybe I'd love him at #16, but I find it unlikely.

2ndcitydiehard

Liked Posts:
I hated having to miss out on this last summer. I am there no matter where you have it, although I am a fan of DT's place because it's a much easier commute.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Last chance to get in, if you are interested. If so, shoot me an email through the comment form on the front page.

threemileallan

Liked Posts:
Thanks for hosting Doug.

Even though the draft itself was kind of underwhelming, it's always nice to be around hardcore fans.

Where was MusiqSoulChild?

Seemed like we were missing a couple regular draft attendees!

Woodz

Liked Posts:
Thanks to Doug for hosting the best draft party in Illinois (and probably the world)!

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
threemileallan wrote:
Thanks for hosting Doug.

Even though the draft itself was kind of underwhelming, it's always nice to be around hardcore fans.

Where was MusiqSoulChild?

Seemed like we were missing a couple regular draft attendees!

who are you from realgm?